2} 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒈𝒆 8

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Izuku is walking home from school, stopping every few seconds to look at something he found interesting. Such as different types of flowers or bugs, maybe a spider or two. In between the bullying and his mother's hurtful words there was something that ticked Izuku off more than anything.

Seeing people ridiculed and bullied for something they can’t control. And, even more, people with a  perfect quirk being bullied.

Almost halfway home, he sees a lavender haired boy, seemingly Izuku's age, being thrown to the ground by a boy, this one has red dragon wings along with a brown buzz cut.

Tsubasa.

A girl is also partaking in the bullying. She has blue hair which is in pigtails, having fair skin too. Her eyes are an indigo color. Izuku has seen this girl around campus, but never knew her name. Good thing he never spoke to her, she looks super mean.

"Villain freak, you should wear a muzzle like the villain you are! Haha!" Tsubasa sneered, attempting to put the muzzle on the lavender haired boy.

"Yeah, villain's like you deserve to- AAaHh HEY!" she stops mid-sentence due to being pushed to the ground by Izuku.

Izuku doesn't mind being bullied, but when it's others who HAVE a perfect quirk... Oh, he gets angry.

Izuku quickly pushes Tsubasa away. Izuku is guarding the lavender haired boy now. He stands in front of him, hoping the mean duo will leave.

"Get away from him! Or I'll- I'll- I'll stop you myself!" shouts Izuku, trying to scare off the duo, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Both Tsubasa and the blue haired girl are back on their feet. As the girl was going to use her quirk to punch our green bean, she realizes it's not working. Why isn't it working? She thinks. She starts to panic.

"Tsubasa-kun, my quirk- I think it's gone! I can't feel it!" the little girl exclaims in panic.

Both Tsubasa and the girl run away, scared of whatever took the blue-haired girl's quirk. Scared if it's still there. The lavender haired boy is crying behind Izuku. Not knowing what is going on, but knowing that there is a muzzle on his face and he doesn’t like it.

Izuku turns around, being careful not to frighten the lavender haired boy. Izuku notices the muzzle. He wonders why they were bullying the lavender haired boy, why they put a muzzle on him. Izuku wonder's if the boy is quirkless, or near quirkless. Like Izuku was. Yes, was.

Izuku took the blue haired girl's quirk. Does he feel guilty? Just a tiny bit. Did he do it on purpose? No, it was reflex. But Izuku thinks the girl does not deserve her quirk, especially one that is so powerful. Endurance is what he’ll call this one.

"Do you mind if I take off that muzzle?" Izuku asks, each word laced with kindness, care, and love.

The lavender haired boy shakes his head. No, he doesn't mind if the green haired, freckle faced angel takes off the muzzle. The lavender haired boy is trying not to blush, but the boy in front of him looks so pretty. Plus, he's super nice!

Izuku proceeds to take off the muzzle. His hands are shaking, most likely due to the lack of food he has consumed. Or stress. Probably stress. It has never bothered Izuku until now. Because the one time Izuku doesn't want to shake, his body betrays him.

"Are you ok?" Izuku asks once the muzzle is completely off, now discarded seven feet to the right.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," the lavender haired boy croaks out, a few stray tears dripping down his cheeks.

Izuku kneels down, now sitting on his knees. He wipes away the rest of the lavender haired boy's tears with his sleeve. Izuku gives the boy a smile.

Too bright! Thought the lavender haired boy.

"My name is Midoriya Izuku, what's your name?" asks Izuku.

"Shinsou Hitoshi,” mumbles Hitoshi. "But my name is going to change to Yamazawa soon," Shinsou tells Izuku.

"Oh wow! Why's that?" Izuku questions, but he already knows why.

How is that? Well, Izuku is known for being a hero nerd. He analyzes and researches every hero he finds. There’s probably not a single hero Izuku doesn’t know. In fact, he knows almost everything about heroes.

"I just got adopted, and we plan on changing my last name," Shinsou informs Izuku.

"Hmm. What am I supposed to call you then?" Izuku asks.

"Um, Hitoshi is fine."

"Oh, ok Hitochan!"

"Hitochan?"

"My nickname for you!"

"Then I'll call you.... ZuZu!"

"So, why were those kids bullying you?" asks Izuku.

Hitoshi dreaded this question. Once he tells Izuku, he'll just run away or hurt Hitoshi like all the others. Hitoshi mentally prepares himself for what's to come.

"It's because of my quirk," says Hitoshi, "It's villainous."

"How so?" Izuku inquired.

"It's called brainwashing. I can control people if they answer me," Hitoshi answers. There it goes, Hitoshi thinks.

"That's so cool!" Izuku shouts.

Wait, what? Hitoshi thought. Is Izuku not scared or disgusted?

"You know, a quirk isn't villainous unless the user is using it for bad. So there is no such thing as a villainous quirk," Izuku tells Hitoshi.

Hitoshi just sits there, eyes wide and glossy with tears.

"You would make an amazing hero, you could get villains to surrender with one question. You could get people out of hostage situations super quick," Izuku continues to ramble on how Hitoshi's quirk could be useful.

Hitoshi can barely grasp what he is hearing. Someone actually believes in him! And it's this angel. Hitoshi's day couldn't get any better. Hitoshi lunges toward Izuku, giving him a tight hug. He is crying happy tears. Hitoshi realizes now that he finally has a friend. Izuku realizes that too.

Izuku knows his words have made Hitochan one of the happiest people. He knows that he proved Kacchan wrong. Izuku can make friends. Izuku can do anything, even if it is just in spite of Kacchan. Hell, not everything has to be about Kacchan for Izuku to be happy, or even make someone else happy.