The Marines got shocked because of that, talking on how Luffy defeated Hancock so easily.

"Whooo! She's whipped fer ya cap!" Ana chuckled as they continued forward again.

"Whipped? Whipped cream?" Luffy asked her, making her shake her head.

They passed near Ivankov who was confronting the bear like Warlord as well as a weird blond that was wearing a pink feathered coat. They ran over with Luffy asking Ivankov if he knew Kuma.

"Yes, kind of but he is acting that he doesn't know me" the large headed man sad replied.

"Fufufufufufu.. Looks like you know Kuma very well" Doflamingo stated with a creepy smile "But the Kuma you know and this one are not the same"

Luffy and Ivankov got shocked by the comment, he even said that Kuma is the Paw-Paw Fruit user, trying to get a response from Kuma who just kept quiet.

Doflamingo continued said that Kuma is now a human weapon that was modified by Dr. Vegapunk, Kuma was now the Monster that only the Government can command on it and he don't even know that he is a human. His name now was Px0.

"Kuma! What happen to you in the past few years?! It's me Ivankov, KUMA!"

The Warlord ignored him and suddenly disappeared to teleport himself behind the Okamas. Anamaria blocked his attacks when he tried to go at them, then Ivankov attacked Kuma as well using his techniques that made him look like he had many faces. He knocked down the Warlord and told Ana and Luffy that they should keep going.

Anamaria jumped in front of Luffy and grabbed her captain's front of the shirt, tossing him over her shoulder and, at the same time, over the Warlord. While Mihawk stared at the flying boy, Ana took out Fang and smirked at it as it began to secrete acid nearly immediately at feeling its user's excitement.

Mihawk went to send a Green Slash in the StrawHat's way only to be surprised when it was blocked by the woman who had been following the young captain.

"You must be 'The Sparrow'" he muttered under his breath.

"It's Ana. But still a pleasure ta meet ya" Anamaria mocked the man as she bowed her head.

The swordsman's eyes focused on Jinbei who took the chance to try and attack him but Mihawk didn't get his title because of nothing and he slashed at the man, throwing him into a hole in the frozen water where the fishman fell.

Anamaria kept her eyes on the man as he jumped high into the sky to slash once more only to get blocked, again, by Ana whose arms trembled at holding the man's strike from hitting Luffy.

"Your quite strong" the man hummed out "But I've got a job to do"

Ana flipped back when Luffy activated his Second Gear and punched the Warlord him but his attack went to the ground because if he continued the attack he saw that his arms would have been severed.

Mihawk attacked the two of them again making them lean back only to see the frozen wave had been cut off, the pieces of ice falling to the ground. The swordsman continued to try and cut them in half but they were dodging them rather easily.

Luffy saw the blue haired clown running nearby and grabbed the male.

"Gomu Gomu no.... Jet Human shield!" Luffy said, then Buggy screamed in horror when Mihawk cut his waist

Ana was surprised her captain would let something like that happen only to see that the man was still alive and his legs even kicking.

"Another fruit thingy, huh?" she thought "Why are there so many of 'em?"