➣ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟒 "𝘼 𝙏𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙚"

⋆。°°

As Nicolás' eyes scanned the parchment, the weight of what he was seeing seemed to constrict the very air in his throat.

He could see the names of every single person within the school's sprawling grounds. It was an extensive tapestry of identities woven into the map, offering a real-time glimpse into every individual's movement throughout the castle's many chambers.

The revelation left Nicolás breathless, and for a brief moment, he found himself unable to speak. When words finally broke free, he uttered in awe, "Oh, Merlin..." The shock and fascination in his voice were palpable.

All the stories of escapades, of rule-breaking, of endless pranking... the Marauders' legacy, all coming back to him.

"What?" Fred and George asked in unison, clearly puzzled by Nicolás' fervent reaction.

"This... This is the Marauder's Map!" Nicolás exclaimed; his voice tinged with exhilaration.

George and Fred exchanged a glance, a touch of confusion in their expressions.

"Yeah, that's what we just said," Fred remarked, not quite grasping Nicolás' excitement.

"You guys don't understand," Nicolás replied, sensing the need to clarify.

The twins merely gave him a perplexed look, as if silently questioning, 'Is there something wrong with your head?'

"My father... he's Moony!" Nicolás continued, and as the words left his lips, the twins' eyes widened so profoundly that for a moment, he feared they might pop right out of their sockets.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Fred demanded, his voice laden with both shock and indignation.

"You never asked," Nicolás replied simply, offering a nonchalant shrug. "Thank you for the gift, guys. I have a letter to write."

Rushing down the corridors, Nicolás swiftly made his way out of the room, evading the twins' attempts to draw him back into their whirlwind of questions and curiosity.

His laughter reverberated through the echoing corridors as the twins clamored for him to return, their voices ringing with queries about the identities of the other Marauders or even the possibility of securing an interview with Remus.

The mystery surrounding the map had ignited their curiosity, and Nicolás' exit left them clamoring for more.

Dear Dad,

You won't believe it but, I found the Marauder's Map! I know! It's crazy.

Remember you said it was confiscated by Flitch? Well, the Weasley twins stole it, and they gave it to me to help me, you know, cause I'm new here.

I may have or may have not let it slide that you were Moony, and the twins may or may have not requested an 'audience' with you, because you know, you're one of their idols.

Also, please tell mom that Piertotum Locomotor didn't work. It completely animates the necklace, but it stays animated all the time, which is very annoying. I spoke with Professor Flitwick, and he suggested to try and mix it with a detection spell.

Maybe a variation of one of those we used to make wards would help. I'll let you know.

With love,

Nicolás Cardona-Lupin

•───── ☽⋅─────•