Copycat

A crowd gathers in the Place des Vosges, where a statue of Ladybug and Chat Noir was about to be presented.

Théo, the sculptor, puts a lollipop in his mouth as he stands in front of the covered statue.

André puts his hand on the man's shoulder, "I'm sure you've outdone yourself, Théo."

"It was my honor." he bows slightly before pulling a newspaper cutout of the heroes, "And I can't wait to meet Ladybug. I hope she'll autograph the photo I used as the inspiration for her statue."

"Oh, it's nearly time. They should already be here by now to apologize." André looks out for them.

"Apologize?" Théo looks confused.

"Dad! Sorry, I'm late!" Amber waltzes over, wearing sunglasses over her eyes as she wore a white top with a raven on it, a black skirt, and leggings underneath with black ankle boots, "They hear yet?"

"Well...no, sweetie, but I'm sure they will be! After all, they are in the wrong!" André smiles.

Amber lowers her sunglasses as she looks at Théo, the sculptor tensing up, "So you made these statues?"

"U-Uh, yes! I did!"

"Good. If they don't show up, just show off the statue anyway and I'll take care of the rest." Amber walks away to make a phone call.

"Yes, Miss Bourgeois!" Théo bows.

...

At the school, Adrien was taking his fencing classes while Plagg was in his locker, eating Camembert.

"Ahhhhh!" Plagg screamed as Adrien's phone vibrates.

"You have 1 new message."

The black cat kwami shuts it off.

Back on the court, Adrien defeats his opponent then pulls up his mask, "Gotta get a drink of water. I'll be right back."

The blonde opens his locker and opens his bag, gasping slightly as Plagg was snoring after eating the Camembert, "Plagg, you pig!"

"You have 1 new message." the black cat kwami burps.

"Move, please, so I can check my voicemail." Adrien pulls Plagg out of the bag before checking his phone's voicemail, "Hmm, don't recognize this number." he then checks the time, "Oh, no! Now, we're late! I have to apologize to Amber! Time to transform, Plagg!" he takes off his right glove, his ring flashing.

"You know, Amber is a smart girl. She might have figured out that you or Ladybug are in her class because of your partner's big fat mouth." Plagg retorts.

"I know. I know Ladybug. She's stubborn and she won't apologize to Amber. That's why I am gonna make it my mission to apologize to her and clean up the mess that you made."

"I'm telling you that I thought it was a box of Camembert! I didn't know it was a jewelry case!"

...

Marinette and Alya run down the stairs and head outside the bakery. The bluenette had sent an embarrassing message to Adrien and wanted to delete it from his phone, so she and Alya planned to steal it while he was in fencing to erase the message before Adrien saw it. They stop in place when they hear voices.