Timebreaker

Amber rolls up the banner she created for the race and ties it together before setting it in the limo.

"You made the banner for the race?" Chloé asks as she gets in, "I thought Dupain-Cheng would make it."

"Alix and Kim both approached me after one of my drama classes. They wanted to pay me to make the banner and when I asked why they wanted me to make it, they said that Marinette would most likely end up being late." Amber explains as she gets in, shutting the door.

"That's often the case." Chloé says as the limo starts driving them to the Trocadéro.

Amber takes out her phone and texts both Kim and Alix that she was on her way with the banner already.

"I'm surprised that you wanted to leave so early."

"I'd rather be early than be late." Amber smiles, "Anyway, Miss Chapelle is holding auditions for a Shakespearean play and asked if I could round up a few people. You think anyone in our class would be interested?"

Chloé thinks to herself, "Hmm...well, some of the class are interested in the art of movies, but Nino is more interested in being a movie director. The only other person is Mylène because her father is a mime performer."

"You think Adrien would be interested in acting? I mean, his mom was an actress."

"He might. We can always ask." Chloé told her.

...

The two sisters make it to the Trocadéro and wait around for more students to show up.

"Amber, Chloé, you two are early!" Rose notes.

"Amby would rather be early than be late to anything." Chloé explains.

"You guys ready to see the banner?" Amber asks as she unties the bow, revealing the banner and its design. It was a red and green banner to symbolize Kim and Alix's colors. On one side was a depiction of Alix's rollerblade and the other was of Kim's shoe. Both of the students were illustrated by standing back to back and smirking.

Everyone awes at it, being delighted.

"Oh, that's beautiful!"

"It's the most detailed banner I've ever seen!"

"Ooh!"

"Impressive, Amber!" Adrien winks at the brunette, who smiles at him in return.

The sound of panting could be heard as everyone turned to see Marinette approaching, the bluenette out of breath as she stops, "I-I'm here! S-Sorry I'm late!"

"Again." Ryder mutters to himself, "For the millionth time."

"Does anyone want to hold the banner? We need one person on each side, so two." Amber asks as she holds the banner up to not have it touch the ground.

"I'll take care of it, Amber!/I got it, Ams!" Sabrina and Nino say in unison before the two look at each other in surprise.

"Thanks, Sabrina and Nino!" Amber hands the banner to them, the two smiling.