The Mime

"What did you say the name of the play is, Mr. Haprèle?" Adrien asks as he, Amber, Nino, Ryder, Chloé, Sabrina, Mylène, and her father were standing in the brunette's room.

"Well, it's-"

"It's called "The Mime's Extraordinary Adventures", starring the most talented, amazingly awesome actor and mime!" Mylène cuts her dad off.

"Oh, come on, now."

"My father! Give it up for Fred Haprèle!"

The teens applaud him.

Fred bows, "Thank you very much! Thank you, Mylène." his daughter rubs the back of her head.

"Well, congratulations, you must make your daughter very proud!" Ryder told him.

Fred puts a hand on his daughter's shoulder, "Now all I need is my hat to complete my costume."

Amber grabs the hat from her desk and hands it to him, "Here it is!"

"Thank you, Amber! Saving me at the last minute." Fred mimes that the hat is in a box. He then opens the box and puts the hat on. Amber smiles and holds the invisible box as Mr. Haprèle winks.

"Ha! I don't think Mylène was exaggerating at all!" Nino exclaims.

"Why, thank you!" he bows, taking the hat off.

"I fixed the tear in it. I also sewed the pocket on the inside, just like you asked." Amber told him.

"You've done a perfect job. Thanks to you, I'll have my good luck charm right here next to me at all times." he puts a photo of Mylène in the pocket of the hat, "A photo of my beloved daughter."

"Aw, dad..." Mylène hugs him as he puts his hat back on.

Suddenly, his phone rings. He answers, "Hello, Sa-"

"Fred, where are you?!"

"Yes, I had to pick up my hat!"

"I need you here now!"

"It's not an excuse! I know the bus is leaving in less than a half hour, I'll be there!" Fred ends the call, sighing, "That was Sarah, the play's director. She's very nervous about the premiere. She's ready to blow a fuse! So I better get going." he kisses his daughter's forehead before taking his leave, "See you tonight at the Eiffel Tower!"

"We can't wait!" Sabrina told him.

"Love you, Dad!" Mylène waves.

...

"Thanks, Amber. I gotta go. I wanna swing by my house to change before the show." Mylène smiles and waves as she leaves.

"We'll see you there!" Amber waves back, "Let me change really quick! I'll be right back down, Adrien!" she rushes behind a changing screen, Chloé and Sabrina giggling as they go to help her.

"So, you and Amber, huh?" Nino nudges him.

"W-We're not dating. We're just attending the show as friends!" Adrien blushes.