Dark Cupid

It was now Valentine's Day and Miss Bustier and her class were dressed for the occasion. Miss Bustier was wearing a red blouse with a white button up over top and a pink knee length skirt along with a heart pendant. Rose was wearing a dress with a white top decorated in light pink hearts and a dark pink skirt. She also wore heart-shaped earrings. Juleka was wearing a red and black outfit for Valentine's Day and also had her hair up, her bang still covering her face. Ryder was wearing his usual leather jacket and ripped jeans, but his shirt was now red with the words, "Can't Help Falling in Love" across it. Nathaniel was wearing a red dress shirt and jeans. Kim was wearing his usual attire, but he was wearing a red hoodie with a white heart in the center. Max was wearing a red vest over a long white top with black jeans. Ivan was wearing a black T-shirt with a white heart in the middle along with his usual attire. Mylène wore a white top with a long skirt that had flower designs all over it. Alix wore a red outfit, fitted with a red hat that had a pink heart on it. Marinette was wearing a pink striped shirt with a tiny white heart in the middle along with black leggings and pink ribbons in her hair. Alya wore a long sleeved red shirt with a big pink heart on it with her jeans. Amber wore a white top with a red faux fur coat over it and a black leather skirt with black ankle boots. She also wore rose studded earrings and had a red ribbon to hold her hair up. Sabrina had on a white sweater with red hearts all over it and black leggings. Chloé had heart-shaped sunglasses, a black halter top with a pink jacket over it, and a plaid skirt. Nino was wearing a red shirt with a heartbeat rhythm on it with his jeans. Adrien was wearing a black hoodie with his signature three stripes on the arms and his jeans.

"Thank you for all the Valentine's Day desserts, Amber." Miss Bustier thanks the brunette as different desserts were placed at the tables. There were red velvet cupcakes with either cream cheese filling or chocolate filling, strawberry flavored macarons in the shape of hearts, chocolate truffles that were either white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate, and punch for drinks.

"You're welcome, Miss Bustier!" Amber smiles as she is placing different colored roses at each of the tables.

Marinette frowns to herself, watching as Adrien enjoyed one of the red velvet cupcakes, "Wish I made desserts..."

Chloé hummed as she ate a dark chocolate truffle, "These are so good."

"In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?" Miss Bustier asks her class.

Rose stands up, swooning, "Because only love can conquer hate!"

Amber smiles at the girl's bubbly attitude as she hands her a pink rose, giving Juleka a purple rose.

"Correct, Rose." the teacher says as Rose sat back down. Juleka smiles at her as the two eat their red velvet cupcakes. Kim raises an eyebrow at this as a pen was in his mouth.

Max stands up, "Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-"

"Thank you, Max. That's enough." Miss Bustier says before spotting something on Amber's desk as she sat down, "Amber, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson." she walks over to her, "Can you tell me what I just said?"

"That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate." Amber recites as the bell rings, signalling the end of class.

"Very good, Amber! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!" the teacher leaves the classroom.