Chapter 28

Mon's POV

I heard something urgent happen in the company that my parents are not at home.

I heard them talking about bankruptcy?

Some investors are pulling out their investment from the company because of a certain issue.

However my parents schedule me today to fit the gown for the wedding.

Well I have to go with flow so I fixed my self ready to go in the botique shop.

There were tons of bodyguard around me and it's somehow irritating.

We arrived at the gown botique. And I am now picking gowns from the brochure.

The gowns here are stunning.

I will be excited if this marriage is not force and if the one I will get married to is the one I really loved

But nah it's the opposite one. But I still need to choose the best gown. Until that one gown got my eyes on.

It's a long white gown paired with gloves. It's so very stunning that I can't even remove my eyes on it.

I called the assistant in the botique to have this gown for me and I will fit it in the fitting room.

I walk to the fitting room and wait for the gown. Later on the gown arrived.

They help me wear it.

I thought I had wear it well but I forgot them to tell them to tie the gown.

"Miss can you help me tie the gown" I said then someone goes in.

I felt her hand so warm that it give me chills in my body. Though that touch is familiar.

Later on it was done and I thank her.

But she grabs my waist to make me look at her.

And I was surprised to see it was..

"Bo..SS" I said I'm still in shocked how did she came in.

"Shhss.. just let me hugged you baby I miss you" she said and then hugged me so tightly that it's feel like we haven't see each other for years.

I hugged her back and started crying. All frustrations I had eversince I come back in England Burst out.

"Shss stop crying baby. I will make sure to fasten the plan. I will soon get you okay." She said as she pays my back calming me from crying.

"Please hurry up I don't want to marry that jerk" I said

She just nodded and kisses my forehead and then my nose.

Until she pull me closer to give a kiss on the lips.

The kiss I longed for days.

She needed the kiss and whispered to my ears.

"You look so beautiful" she said

I blushed and look other ways

But she grab my chin and kiss me again.

"I gonna get going baby." She said I just nodded and then she escaped the fitting room.

I then fixed myself and called someone to help me remove the gown.

After going to the botique we head home. I can hear my parents discussing about the company.

They are so busy that they Didn't notice me.

"Who the hell spread that issue" my dad said

"Now investors are pulling out" my dad continue in frustration.

"How can we plan our daughter's future if we're having bankruptcy." My mom said

So the issue is true. Our company soon face bankruptcy. Maybe with this problem the marriage will be stop?

"But still we need to continue the wedding. It's just money Matthew we still have many saving. We can build another company" my mom said

It makes me kre frustrated hearing how mom is determined to continue the wedding.

But still I'm holding on Sam's promise.

*************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

The book is about to end do you
feel it?