Chapter 12

Mon's POV

I'm now getting ready for work. I chose to wear a pink trouser and top today.

I put a light make up on.

I then wear my heels. I then catch a cab and go the company address she send.

It's the anantrakul company. I didn't know that I will be working at our rival company.

 I didn't know that I will be working at our rival company

The cab stop in front of the company. I then quickly go down. I don't want to be late.

I go inside and the receptionist ask me . I said that I was the applicant. She called someone then let me ride the elevator it's on the 20th floor.

Another door meet me and a middle aged man. He stands up without saying anything and knock to the Door.

He informed the one inside the office.

He motioned me to go in so I walk in the door.

It was a black and white room. I notice that someone is sitting and it was her.

 I notice that someone is sitting and it was her

I read the nameplate saying.

Sam anantrakul CEO

I was shocked to know that she's the CEO of this company.

I never thought about it. Now all my confidence are gone. She looks at me and motioned me to sit down.

I then sit down and then she handed me some papers.

It's the contract. I then read it carefully it says that I will be her personal assistant.

Do she really needs one?

I thought about the middle aged man outside.

I was cut on my thoughts when she asked questions about me.

Like where did I studied and other stuff.

I answered her humbly.

But I still think first cause I might slips and she may find out that I'm from a rival company.

But my intentions are pure. I just want to work and to find myself in here in Thailand.

She looks convinced on what I had answered to her.

I now looking at her. Why does her face feels familiar to me?

It's like I had seen her before.

She then look at me. I quickly remove my sight on her.

She then motioned me to go in the table near and that's mean it's my table.

She also tell that Mr Hans the middle aged man outside will guide me and give me her schedule.

She kinda cold I'm not use of it. She's so sweet yesterday. But maybe work is work.

I heard her give instructions to Mr Hans to get me some food and a milktea.

How did she know I love Milktea.

An hour later Mr. Hans go in and give me the foods. It's so many and it's too much for me.

I thought my boss has ordered her self too but she didn't.

It's lunch time so I decided to invite her to eat.

But she's Stubborn and don't wantvt eat she just look at me then goes back on doing work.

Ne being more stubborn bring the food in her table and ready it there.

It's good thing mr.hans give extra spoons.

I scolded my boss that it's bad to skip lunch.

Yeah I scolded my boss.

Then after a while she eats. She can't resist me. I use my pouting charm that everyone can't resist.

We eat silently and then I finished first and drink the milktea.

I love it!

It's so yummy and it's my favorite flavor.

After a minute she's finish and then I clean our mess.

I put the trash on the trash bin.

She did not say anything and just go back to work. Well she's kinda giving me the boss attitude.

But it's doesn't matter as long I will work here and had my salary.

Oh later I shall go for an grocery. I need to stock foods.

I go back to my table and start sorting her schedule again. It's so many and I wonder how she's attend it all.

Maybe she's been tired every week but had the time to go in pa tong.

So the beach house is hers?

That's why it's look so expensive yet aesthetic.

I continue typing and typing but I somehow feel sleepy it's almost 4 pm and my work ends on 5pm.

I had finished sorting her schedule for tomorrow maybe I can take a nap since she's still busy.

I put my head down. It's just a nap.

**************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.