Chapter 26

Sam's POV

All I feel angry right now after hearing the news. They planned it. I let my parents know about this and they give me there support as long as I'm happy. They are willing to help but as long as I can I would not ask for help.

Mon is my happiness and my everything and I'm willing to do anything to have her back.

They don't want Mon to be with me. And now they arrange for Mon to be married to another man. I still don't know why and how did they do it to our family to me? We had been closed.

That fucking bastard. I won't let him touch Mon. even mon's hair strands. I gonna kill him if ever. So don't he dare.

I need to plan how to get back what's mine. So I called the private investigator to send me the address of mon's parents in England.

It's play time then.

I booked my flight to England later after fixing some errands in office. I had made my strategy.

I will make their company beg on their knees. This will be my card to get Mon back. They wish for it then I will give it to them.

In the past years I have enjoyed competing with them even if I can totally make their company bankrupt.

I'm gonna do my work in the office online for now.  That's what I had said to mr.hans. he just needs to handle my schedule first.

Arriving in England I rent a house near mon's house. The more I'm near I can start the plan.

Dirty game it is.

I called someone to do some errands from let's see if you can handle it well Mr. Ian.

I hired someone to spread issue about there company something dirty.

I pulled up some strings. The issue is about their company. Poor performance on serving costumer.

Also an issue about their boss mr.ian spending money in gambling which is true. The armstrong company didn't even know that the person they had been trusting is spending their money and not giving right payments for his employee.

Let's see what will happen right now?

I opened the TV to heard about the news.

"**** company CEO said to waste Money in a casino? Some issues had been reported about how he treats his employees and consumers" it was the new had been spreading

"Will this disturbance stop the coming wedding?"

There will be no wedding. I close the TV.

No One is getting married Mon is mine only. And we're still engaged if not mistaken.

Oh I must ready I still have one more business to do.

****************************
Ian's POV

I'm here in the casino. I'm really good at this game. I'm always winning.

The armstrong family Didn't even know I'm doing this. They are fool!

I'm so lucky. After marrying that Becky girl the company will be mine and with a bonus a beautiful wife indeed.

The waiter whisper at me that someone is offering me a game. Of course I would not back off.

I nodded and follow the waiter in a VIP room.

There just three of us.

She yeah it's a woman but wearing a mask what ever she will lose.

We start playing the dice. I keep winning and the deal keeps on rising. Until it had been 300 million dollars.

It's a big money. It's almost the capital of the company I am managing.

I will win of course. This women haven't win. She doesn't have a chance.

The dice was rolled and I was surprised when i lose.

I can't even move a hand.

How can I even pay that kind of money. Now all I have is the company.

The woman said that she will give me one week to paid her.

Then I shall fasten the marriage between me and Becky.

Later on while I'm going out the casino. My secretary called to bring me bad news.

Investors are now getting there investment I'm the company.

Shit! What is happening?

*************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner