Chapter 7

Mon's POV

(Hi guys I changed the pov names since Becky now knows that she is Mon)

I am now in the mall buying new clothes. I decided to buy a simple one.

I then eat at a restaurant inside the mall.

I can't believe the food tastes so yummy

I was busy eating when I noticed that men in black are entering the mall.

Oh my god that guy is the one I saw in the house yesterday.

They are finding me oh no.

I quickly grabbed my bag luckily I always had it with me.

I quickly run in the exit and I think they notice me. It's getting dark right now. I walked across the streets and then I see a bar near.

It's a great opportunity to lure them off.

I enter the bar and goes in the crowd.
I somehow partied with them so that the men in black will not notice me.

They keep scrolling around and it almost two hours.

My legs are aching from standing in here.

So I decided to go near the other exit where the signage is written.

I need to go now they are upstairs.

But then I bumped into someone. I fall off my butt and now in the floor.

I look to up to see hand helping me to stand I then hold her hand.

Why does her hands so soft that I don't even want to let it go?

Why does this scene seems to be familiar to me?

I cut my thoughts remembering I am running from those guys. Oh geez

I quickly run and thank her. I don't even had the chance to see her face clearly. The bar is dark and lights from the dance floor are only present.

I run away and grab a cab. I let out a high sigh. It was very difficult running away from those men.

I then instructed the driver the address of the hotel where I stayed in.

Entering the hotel I removed my shoes. I checked my purse to get my handkerchief but it wasn't here.

Maybe I lost it while running. It was my favorite handkerchief. My grandmother puts initial on it. And it's the only memory I had with her.

I just change my thoughts and I don't want to cry right now. But I'm still wondering about the woman earlier she look shocked when she see me.

Maybe she knows me. If I haven't running i should have asked right?

But then a idea came up in my mind.
I remember the maid said that my ashes had been scattered in the sea side maybe I can find some memories on there. Or maybe someone maybe in there that knows me.

I then felt sleepy so I decided to sleep and do my trip Tomorrow.

"Mon don't leave me" a woman with a blurred face is holding my hand right now

Begging me not to leave her

"Mon please come back to me baby"

She said again

"I love you Mon"

Wait this is the voice that keeps hunting me every night

But why I feel pain when hear her begging me to stay and not leave her?

Was she part of my memories that I had forgotten?

"Who are you i ask?" She didn't answer

"Hey answer me please I need to know who are you!" I said shrugging her shoulders

But then someone grabs me

No no no

She still needs to answer me..

I then wake up from my dreams.

I'm still gasping asking for air.

I grab some water and drink it to calm me down

Here we go again that woman. Who was she? Why does She's so sad on my dreams.

I then look for the picture I got from the house the young me.

Oh little Mon please help me remember I said and close my eyes.

Then a little memory shuttered in my mind.

It was me and the girl playing in my father's office. We were so happy running around. She even pat my hair that makes me smile.

And no more comes next

I think I need to find this girl in the picture and the woman in my dreams.

I'm now starting to remember but I think it will be piece by piece.

***************************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.