|RUSGER| ✖️

"Why is 'RusGer' so popular? I will never understand it. I, overall, don't like the ship and absolutely hate it. I dislike seeing 'RusGer' books on Wattpad. Please, just go away.

I find this ship horrible, and I strongly disagree with anyone who likes it.

My rating: 0/10."

-

"The 'Russia x Germany' ship is one that many fans may find deeply unappealing and inappropriate for several significant reasons.

First and foremost, it's essential to acknowledge the historical context of the real-world relationship between Russia and Germany. These two nations have shared a complex history marked by conflict, including the devastating events of World War II, which had profound and tragic consequences for both countries. To romanticize such a relationship can be seen as deeply insensitive and inappropriate, as it trivializes the suffering and loss experienced by countless individuals during that time.

Furthermore, some fans may feel uncomfortable with the power dynamics within this ship. Russia and Germany are often portrayed as dominant and submissive, which can reinforce harmful stereotypes and problematic dynamics within a relationship.

In summary, the 'Russia x Germany' ship is viewed by many as disrespectful, given the historical context, and as perpetuating harmful stereotypes. While shipping is a matter of personal preference, this ship can be seen as particularly problematic and distasteful by those who value sensitivity and respect in the portrayal of relationships in the fandom."