|RUSSIA X FINLAND| ✖️

"I despise this ship with all my being. Russia belongs to America, and Finland to Estonia. How did this ship even come about?

In real life, Finland can't stand Russia because that country has threatened to invade their territory, not to mention the Winter War.

I find this ship disgusting.

My rating: 0/10."

-

"The 'Russia x Finland' ship is one that some fans may view with disapproval. There are several reasons why this pairing can be perceived as a problematic or unfavorable ship.

First and foremost, it's important to consider the historical context of the real-world relationship between Russia and Finland. Finland has had a long and complex history with its neighboring nation, including periods of tension and conflict. Given this history, some fans might feel uncomfortable or uneasy about romanticizing a relationship between these two nations.

Moreover, certain fans may find it challenging to overlook the inherent power imbalance in this ship. Russia, as a larger and historically more influential nation, can be seen as having a position of authority over Finland. This dynamic may lead to concerns about potential unhealthy power dynamics within the relationship.

In conclusion, while shipping is a matter of personal preference and interpretation, some fans might find the 'Russia x Finland' ship unfavorable due to historical and power dynamic concerns. It's essential to recognize that opinions on shipping can vary widely, and different fans may have differing perspectives on the matter."