|FINLAND X ESTONIA| ✔️

"I absolutely love this ship, and I strongly dislike anyone who hates it, especially since I believe this is the most beautiful and lovely ship in the fandom. It's a pairing that doesn't appear random or toxic at all.

I have many headcanons about these two. For example, I imagine Estonia as the country that brightens up Finland's depressed and lonely world. Overall, they are perfect for each other.

I've also come across many fan-created children for these two, and I believe their kids would be incredibly cute.

It's simply perfect!"

My rate 10/10

-

"The 'Finland x Estonia' ship holds a special place in my heart. It's a pairing that seems to be destined for greatness, as it combines two unique and neighboring countries with an intriguing blend of cultural similarities and differences.

What makes this ship so captivating to me is the potential for a deep and meaningful connection between Finland and Estonia. Estonia's aspiration to be a part of the Nordic community adds an exciting layer to their dynamic. It represents a shared goal, a vision for unity and inclusion.

Finland and Estonia are like puzzle pieces that fit together seamlessly. Their geographical proximity, intertwined histories, and shared experiences create the foundation for a beautiful story of mutual understanding and connection.

In my view, they are perfect for each other, not only due to their geographical closeness but also because of the potential for a love story that bridges cultures and enriches their individual narratives. This ship showcases the idea that love knows no boundaries and can flourish even when rooted in the complexities of shared history and a common vision for the future.

'Finland x Estonia' is a ship that speaks to the possibilities of unity and shared dreams, making it an enchanting and heartwarming pairing in the world of Countryhumans."