|RUSSIA X CHINA| ✖️

"I'm not a huge fan of Russia x China because, for the most part, I only ship Russia with America. You can call me a toxic Rusame fan or whatever; I really don't care. But that's not all. I only see Russia and China as best friends, given their shared history. I really don't envision them as a couple."

My rate 0/0

-

"While the world of fandom often explores romantic connections between characters, there are times when the bond between two nations transcends the realm of romantic relationships. Such is the case with my perspective on Russia and China.

For me, Russia and China share a unique and compelling history that makes it difficult to envision them as a romantic couple. Their history is rich with shared experiences, political alliances, and a deep-rooted friendship that spans decades. Their collaboration in historical events, diplomatic exchanges, and their ability to support each other in times of need form the foundation of a strong, enduring friendship.

Rather than seeing them as potential lovers, I see Russia and China as the best of friends. Their relationship is built on trust, respect, and a shared history that surpasses romantic entanglements. It's a testament to the power of friendship, cooperation, and mutual understanding between nations.

While there's certainly room for creative interpretations and alternate pairings in the world of fandom, my preference lies in celebrating the strong, platonic bond that exists between Russia and China. Their story is one of camaraderie, support, and shared goals that, to me, defines the beauty of a deep, lasting friendship."