Part 14

I started to kiss him again, he kissed me back.The kiss got more intense and harder.I took off my shirt, I wore a bra under it but, you could see my nipples through it.Carl looked down at my tits with lustful eyes.'Are you sure, you wanna do this?' I nodded and kissed him again, I pressed my body against his.I could feel his dick pounding against his pants.I unbuckled his belt and he took down his pants.I kneeled down and took his dick in my mouth.I sucked his dick until he came in my mouth, I swallowed it down my throat.He pulled me up to him again and started to kiss me again.He took his shirt off, meanwhile I took my bra off and pants off, standing in front of him, completely naked.He throws me into his bed and laid over me.He kissed my neck and kissed his way down to my tits.He licked over my nipples and started to suck on it.He laid his one hand over my other tit and played with my nipple, his other hand laid on my inner thigh.He started to go higher and shove 2 fingers inside me.My breaths got heavier and I let a moan out.He started to go faster until I came all over his fingers.He put his fingers out of me and asked me one last time 'Are you really sure?', I said 'yes'.He slammed his hard dick into me, what made me moan.He started to thrust faster and faster until I was just a moaning mess.I drugged my nails into his back, when he got faster and deeper.He moaned."C-Carl *moans* I'm coming." I moaned, "Hold it a little longer." he said, "I-I c-can't h-hold i-it any m-." I came all over his dick, he came right after me.He laid down beside me, we finished right in time, 'cause a few minutes later Mickey and Ian came into the room.Thank god we had a blanket laying over our genitals.

Ian: What the -.
Mickey: You fucked my little sister?
Carl: She's not really your sister.
Mickey: Shut up, it's gross anyway.
Ian: Come on man, we should go.
*They left the room*
Carl: Ready for round two?
Y/n: Hell yeah.

We had 4 other rounds and I was just feeling good.I never really knew how it feels like doing it if you really wanna do it.I definitely understand now why everyone loves sex.After the sex I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep.The next morning, I stepped in the shower.Carl knocked at the door "Hurry up, it's breakfast.". I stepped out of the shower and wanted to take on some clothes but all my shirts were in the laundry, so I put on a hoodie from Carl and stepped down stairs to breakfast.Everyone looked at me.

Y/n: What?
Fiona: Uh nothing.
Debbie: Why are you wearing Carl's hoodie?
Carl: What do you think?
Debbie: Ew.That's gross.
Mickey: You know what's gross? To catch them doing it.
Y/n: Oh come on Mickey, you guys saw nothing.
Debbie: It's gross anyway.
Carl: Grow up Debbie.
Fiona: Okay enough kids, just always wear protection.
Y/n: You should tell this Debbie.
Fiona: What's that's supposed to mean?
Debbie: Well, I'm pregnant and I'm gonna have the baby.

We all finished breakfast, then Mickey,Ian,Liam,Carl and me went upstairs.We could hear Debbie and Fiona arguing about the baby but, Debbie is too stubborn, she decided to have the baby and I know she 's not gonna change her mind.

-Timeskip-

Carl and me are married, Debbie has a child, her name is franny.We all had a happy time together.At one night we were all together in the Alibi.We partied mine and Carls wedding.Then someone from Carl's old job came in.A drug dealer. He wanted to shoot Carl but I ran infront of him and the bullet was in my chest.For a short moment I was still alive and told them all that I love them.A minute later, I  died.