Part 1

It was 7:05 as my alarm Clock started to ring. I stood up and got ready for school.I had to walk over to the Gallagher house, 'cause Lip was taking Debbie,Carl,Liam and me to school.Debbie is my best friend.We're doing everything together.We grew up together, she is 1 year older than me, but we've known each other since I was 5 and she 6.

*We arrived at school*

Debbie: I have maths now.See you in the break.
Y/n: Yes sure.See you.

*In the break*
Debbie: How was Biologie?
Y/n: Mh it was okay.Could've been better.The next theme is sex education.
Debbie: Oh this is a good theme.I love sex!
Y/n: Of course you do.
*Carl comes from behind and pushed y/n against a random boy*
Y/n: I'm very sorry. (apologies to the boy)
*Carl laughing*
Y/n: what the fuck is wrong with you Carl?
Carl: Nothing, it's just funny, you're getting angry very quickly.
Y/n: You should spent more time with your stupid girlfriend instead of annoying me.
Carl: shut the fuck up.
*Carl walks away*
Debbie: Forget about him, he's a dick.
Y/n: Yeah no shit.
Debbie: You wanna come over later?You can stay over night, it's friday.
Y/n: yes sure.

*After school at the milkovich house*

Mickey: Hey y/n.
Y/n: Hey, I'm going to sleep at debbie's tonight.
Mickey: You better should, dad is in a real bad mood today, we're luckey he's sleeping right now.
Y/n: Did something happen?
Mickey: Don't worry, I got this.I'm coming over later, I'm sleeping there too.
Y/n: I'm going now.See you there!

*At the gallagher's*
*You ring the bell, Carl's opening the door*
Carl: What the fuck do you want here?
Y/n: I'm having a sleepover with debbie, asshole.Now step beside and let me in.

Oh god he's so annoying me.I mean I like him, but it doesn't seems like he does.I hope this will have an ending.

Debbie: Hey y/n, c'mon let's go to a cinema, watching a movie.
Y/n: Yes sure.
Carl: Domenique and me wanna come with you!
Debbie: Okay cool!

Oh no.I fucking hate domenique, she's such a stupid bitch.

*At the cinema, the film starts*

Oh wow that's really great, the movie is boring as hell,Debbie fell asleep and Carl and Domenique are sticking their tongue's in each other's mouths.I wish I had a boyfriend.Debbie has one, Carl has a girlfriend, but me? I'm still single and I'm still unkissed and a virgin.It's kind of embarrassing but no one knows that, so it's not that big of a deal.Oh wait no there was this one boyfriend I had, we kissed, but never fucked.Because I didn't wanted to, that's why he cheated on me.I mean I was 12 and he was like 16 and I just didn't wanted to do that 'cause I was just a kid.I'm not really into fucking, I think it's kind of akward, but maybe just because I've never done it.

*the film's ending*
Y/n: Hey Debbie, wake up the movie's over.
Debbie: Thank god, it was really boring, I can't believe I just spent money on this shit.
Carl: I think the movie was pretty good. *Smiles at domenique*

*Back home*
Fiona: Dinner!
Debbie: We're coming!
*Everyone's walking downstairs*
Fiona: Oh hey y/n nice to see you again.And Mickey's here too, nice.
Ian: Mickey's my boyfriend Fiona.
Fiona: Yeah I know, I know it was just sarcasm.
Debbie: Fiona I'm going to throw a party tomorrow and y/n will stay over again.
Fiona: Okay but please watch the house.We can't afford a new one.

Nice that she told me earlier.She could've at least ask me before she's telling everyone.But I have to go home grab some things.
I'm a little scared of tomorrow I hope my dad isn't home.