Part 5

*Y/n came home from the walk.6pm.*

Y/n: Hello?Is anyone home?
Carl: No, just me.
Y/n: Oh, where is everyone?
Carl: Fiona is at work, Lip is probably at College and Mickey and Ian are on a date.
Y/n: Oh okay. How was your day?
Carl: It was okay and yours?
Y/n: Yeah mine to.Where's your slutty girlfriend?
Carl: She has a family dinner.
Y/n: Alright.I'm gonna go upstairs now.

*Upstairs. 6:30pm.*
*y/n walks up to Carl's room and knocks on the door.*
Carl: Come in.
Y/n: I'm bored.You have any idea what to do?
Carl:We could talk.
Y/n: What about?
Carl: I don't, you can sit down beside me.

*Y/n sits down and they're talking and laughing.*

Carl isn't that bad.We both were laughing and talking about some things.Then silence, we looked at each other and then he leaned forwards and kissed me.I kissed him back and it just felt so good.I stopped the kiss, stood up and wanted to go out.
Carl: What's wrong?
Y/n: We shouldn't do that I mean you have a girlfriend.
Carl stood up and came up to me.
Carl: But I like you more.

He started kissing me again.The kiss more and more intense.More harder, more lustful.I unbuckelt his belt and he took down his pants.I got down on my knees, his erection springs out at me.His dick was so hard already, I swallowed hard and took his erection in my mouth.I sucked and licked him, Carl laid his head in his kneck.Carl's groans are making me more lustful.I've never felt something like that before.
Carl: Y/n, I-I'm com- Fuck.
He came into my mouth.I swallowed his cum.I got up again, we kissed again.I took off my T-shirt and opened my bra.He looked at my tits with lustful eyes.He started kissing my kneck down to my stomach.He throw me into his bed and laid over me.He pressed his body against mine.My nipples are so hard already and my clit is already dripping.He kissed me, down to my breasts.He started licking and sucking my nipples, with his hand, he was playing on my other nipple and squeezed my breast.It felt really god but it reminded me on the thing with terry.I really wanted Carl, but I couldn't do this anymore.Tears fell down my cheeks.
Y/n: Carl, stop.Please.
*He stopped and saw Y/n crying.She stood up and put on her shirt.*
Carl: Y/n, whats wrong?
Y/n: N-nothing,*wipes her tears away* I-I should go now.

I ran into Debbie's room and looked the door.I tried to hold my tears on but, it didn't worked.Carl knocked on the door.
Carl: Y/n can you please open the door.Have I done something wrong?
Y/n: N-no, you didn't, but pl-please leave me alone.
Carl: If you wanna talk about it, I'm in my room.
I didn't want to talk about.I stayed in the room, trying to calm down.At 8:30pm, I heard how Mickey and Ian came back.
I put on a dress, then I noticed, that I left my bra at Carl's room.I put the dress on without a bra.Then I've left the house and walked to the Alibi, where Kev and v are working.

V: Hey Y/n.
Y/n: Hey V, two shot's and a beer please.
V: What's wrong?*makes the drinks*
Y/n: I almost slept with Carl.
V: What?? Doesn't he has a girlfriend?*Handed her the drinks*
Y/n:Yes he has a girlfriend.
V: And what happened?I mean why didn't you slept with him?
Y/n: It was too much for me and then I left.
V: What was too much for?You saw his dick and thought you couldn't handle it.*laughs*
Y/n: I'm, ugh, I'm a virgin.
V: Holy shit.Are you okay?
Y/n: Yep, could I have more shots please.
V: Sure, but are you into him?I mean you guys never seemed really close and now this.
Y/n: I uhm, I really like him.

*Meanwhile at the Gallagher house.*
Ian: Wow Carl which one's bra is this.
Carl: It's uhm, its Y/n's.
Mickey: What the -, you fucked my sister?
Carl: No.Before I could do that, she told me to stop and got out of the room.Crying.
Mickey: Are you fucking kidding me?What have you done, why the fuck was she crying?
Carl: I don't know, she didn't wants to talk to me.
*Mickey walked to debbie's room and knocked, Ian and Carl behind him.*
Mickey: Y/n are you in there? *He opens the door*
Ian: Carl where is she?
Carl: i don't know.She was still there a moment ago.
Mickey: I'm gonna call her.

*Y/n had really much shots and was drunk.*
Y/n: Bye V.
V: Bye Y/n, watch out okay.

I nodded and walked outside the alibi.I walked down the street behind the alibi.Then I felt how someone's pulled me into a side alley.It was, Rafe and Peter.Rafe pressed me against a wall and starts kissing me.I tried to push him away but, he was too strong and I was really drunk.He kissed down to my breasts.He shoved my dress away and played with my nipple's.Peter stands beside us and filmed everything.Then Rafe took of my panties.He shoved two fingers in me and started to finger me.I begged them to stop but, they didn't.I could feel his erected dick on my leg.He took off is pants and slammed his dick inside me.He pounded inside me and he's going really fast, I started bleeding.It really hurts, I just want it to stop, please.
Y/n: R-rafe, please stop.It, it hurts.
He didn't stopped.I was crying so hard, he covered my mouth so no one could hear me.After he came inside me, he and Peter switched places.Rafe filmed and Peter pounded inside me.If I would've just slept with Carl, I wouldn't be here right now and this wouldn't happen.They finished and ran away.I laid on the floor, crying, looking like a mess.I wanted to get up, but I couldn't walk.It still hurts.I laid there and everything started to get black.