Part 10

*Friday morning.*
Debbie: Elaine invited us to a girls night, are we going?
Y/n: Sure why not.
*Y/n, Debbie and Carl are walking to school, Y/n in the middle, holding hands with Carl.*
Debbie: I can't believe you two are a couple now.
Y/n: Me neither.
Carl: I waited for this, since I know you.
*they kiss*
Debbie: eww, you could you guys please kiss each other, when I'm not around.
Carl: Don't be a god damn kid.
Debbie: I'm not, I mean I'm really happy for you, especially for y/n 'cause she's my best friend, and if she had someone else as
her boyfriend, I would find it really cute.BUT you are my brother and that's making it gross.

*Back home.*
Carl: Are you guys doing something today?
Y/n: We're going to Elaine's, she is making a girls night.
Carl: Okay, don't drink, that's not good for the babies.
Y/n: I won't, don't worry.

*At Elaine's*

Many girl's were here.We played games, Truth or dare or shot, beer pong and never have I ever.
I know I told Carl I won't drink but I just had to, I wanted to.Something inside me wanted it so bad.So I drank beer, Vodka, Jägermeister and wine.I wanted to get drunk again.This feeling was so fucking amazing.I didn't promised him , so it's not a big deal.If I'm being honest, I also wanted to drink because I hope that those fuckers inside me die.I don't want an abortion but I also don't wanna give birth to them.After a while we decided to go to a club, 'cause some of the girl's wanted to have fun with them.At the club Debbie and me were always staying together and took care of each other, we drunk a few drinks at the bar.Debbie just took a coke or a water, I took alcohol.I was really drunk already but I kept drinking.

random guy: Hi girl's.How are you doing?
Debbie: Good and you?
random guy: Yeah me too, why are some pretty girls like you two, sit alone at the bar?
Y/n: Who are you?
random guy: Oh I'm sorry, my name is Andrew.What's your name?
Y/n: My name is Y/n.
Debbie: My name is Debbie.
Andrew: Someone of you wants to dance?
Debbie: Sure.
Y/n: I'm just gonna sit here with my whiskey and will watch you two.
Andrew and Debbie: Okay.

*At 2am.Debbie and Andrew walking towards to Y/n.*
Debbie: Y/n wake up.We're leaving.
Y/n: *in a sleepy voice*Okay see you.
Debbie: Y/n, how many drinks you had?We're leaving WITH you.
Y/n: Oh I just had 10 drinks or maybe 11, I don't know.
Barkeeper: She had 20 drinks and she told me many things about her life, then she just fell asleep.
Debbie: Okay, Thank you.Y/n get up now.

I got up and laid my arm around her kneck, to hold me up.I definitely had too much drinks.I should've listened to Carl.Right outside I puked on a streetlight.After a while I could walk alone, my vision was really unclear, sometimes it just got black for 2 seconds but, I was doing okay.On the way home I puked like 3 times and I don't know if I saw right but,Debbie and this Andrew guy are holding hands together.It was 3am when we arrived at home.Debbie and Andrew got upstairs, I don't know if it is a good idea that Debbie's fucking with him.I walked into Carl's room.He was sleeping, Mickey and Ian weren't home and Liam had a sleep over at a friend.I turned the light on and sat down on his dick.He's just wearing underwear and I wear a skirt and a T-Shirt.He woke up and looked at me.He's so gorgeous.I want him,now!

Carl: Y/n what are you doing?
Y/n: *started kissing him* I want you.I want you now.
Carl: *He laid his hand over the part of her tits, to stop her*(The part between throat and tits, not her tits!)Y/n you're smelling
like alcohol and puke.You told me you wouldn't drink.*He's sitting up, so she's sitting on his lap*
Y/n: It wasn't that much.Why don't you wanna fuck with me?
Carl: 'Cause you're drunk, very drunk.

I started to kiss his kneck and then I took my shirt off, not wearing bra underneath, Carl looked at my breasts and looked up in my face again .I moved my hips back and forth.I could feel his hard and pounding erection.His breathing got heavier and I moaned.Carl lifted me from his lap and stood up.

Carl: What are you doing y/n?You're drunk, I'm not going to fuck you, when you're drunk.I want you to remember everything
after we're fucking.And I don't wanna kiss someone who smells like puke, that's gross!
Y/n: I want you.
Carl: No, you don't, you just think that you want me because of the alcohol and I don't wanna do something that you'll regret,
when you're sober again.

I laid down in his bed and closed my eyes, I got really tired, too tired to take my shirt on again.The last thing i saw is him, covering me with a blanket.

*The next morning*
I woke up , seeing me laying in Carl's bed, without a shirt.I remembered almost nothingI really over did it with drinking.The last thing I remember was that we girls we're going into a club.I hope I didn't did anything embarrassing in the club.At home I obviously did something embarrassing otherwise, I wouldn't lay half naked in Carl's bed.He's sleeping in Liam's bed.My had feels so dizzy, I just wanna sleep again and I did.