Part 2

*The day of the party, in the afternoon*
Debbie: I'm gonna invite everyone.
Y/n: Who's everyone?
Debbie: you know what I mean.
Y/n: Yeah I'm just kidding, I have to grab some clothes from my home, I'll be right back.
Debbie: Okay.Hurry please.

*Y/n's going towards the room of Carl,Liam and Ian and knocks on the door*
Carl opened the door for me and asked me what I want.He was staying there just in underwear.I looked around for Mickey but I only saw Domenique nacked in Carl's bed.That's really gross, I mean isn't it embarrassing for her to lay just there nacked, while I'm staying in the door?!
Y/n: Uhm I was looking for Mickey.
Carl: As you can see he's not here, so could please stop staying there like a coward and get the fuck away, so I can finish fucking my girlfriend.
Y/n: I'm sorry for interrupting you guys but if you would just tell me where he is, I'd go.
Carl: I don't know where he is, he and Ian left like an hour ago.
Y/n: Okay thank- *Carl slammed the door in your face* you ...

I got into my house and shut the door very quiet, if terry was there, so I wouldn't wake him.
I got into my room grabbed some clothes and a book, threw it into a backpack, turned around and there he was.Standing in front of my room with a bottle of beer in his hands.Terry Milkovich.He's not my father but that doesn't makes it any better.My Mom cheated on him, so I'm the child of another man, just a reason for terry to hate me more then he barely does.

Terry: Where were you last night?
Y/n: I- I was at debbie's.
Terry: At the gallagher house?I told you not to go there again!Did you fucked with any of those fuckers, huh?Or are you a lesbian, slept with this debbie bitch, just like your brother who slept with this red head,HUH?IS IT THAT WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING THERE EVERYTIME?ANSWER ME!!
*He stepped forwards to y/n, she stepped back already hitting the wall, wide away from terry.*
Terry: You better answer me you stupid bitch or I'm gonna punch the shit out of you!!!
Terry: ANSWER Y/N! *Terry throws his bottle at y/n, he missed but a splinter got into y/n's arm*
Y/n: I-I didn't slept with a-anyone.And, And I'm not a L-lesbian. (She stutters because she is crying)
*Terry going towards y/n leaning about her*
Terry: Are you lying to me you little slut?DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, HUH?
Y/n: N-no.
*Terry punches her in the face*
Terry: YOU FUCKING LESBIAN, I'M GONNA FUCK THE GAY PART THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!"

He started kissing my neck, his way down to my breasts.I couldn't move, I was to scared and terrified.It was like I was an ice sculpture.I started crying more.I heard the blood from my arm dropping down on the floor.He rips open my shirt.I regret it that I didn't wear a bra.He started sucking my nippels and licked them.Oh god please help me, I just wanna die right now.

*Gun loading*
Mickey: Get the fuck away from her or I'll kill you.
*Terry stopped,held up his hands and faced Mickey*
Mickey: Get the fuck out of here Dad.
Terry: This, IS MY FUCKING HOME!
*Mickey shooted and strifed his arm*
Mickey: If you don't get out of here now, then the next bullet is going to be in your head.

Mickey accompanied Terry to the door.I took a new t-shirt and a bra on and got into the bathroom.I started to get the splinter out of my arm, this was really painful.Then I took a towel and wrapped it around my arm to stop the bleeding a little bit.Then I made the water on and washed my face.To get my smeared mascara up and washed my tears away.Someone knocked on the door.

Y/n: Come in.
Mickey:Are, *swallowed*, are you okay?
Y/n: I-I'm, o-okay. *still crying*
*Mickey hugged y/n*
Mickey: I'm sorry you had to go through this.*a tear is rolling down his cheek* I already called Fiona, you're going to stay there for a while.Don't worry I didn't told her what happend.You should go grab all the things you need, I'm walking you to their house, okay?
*Y/n nodded, broke away from the hug, wiped the tears from her face and goes into her room to grab all the stuff she needs*