CHAPTER SEVEN: BEDTIME

Puro got up and walked to a cute little desk in the corner of the Pillow room. It had an electric clock on it. "It's 8:45 PM. Would you like to go to sleep now or stay up a little more Colin?" Puro asked me as he turned away from the clock towards me. "Um. I'll go to bed early.. I'm pretty tired so, I guess a good nights rest would make me feel better in the morning." I say to him. He smiles at me and says: "Alright. I'll go get some blankets then." He then walks to the back of the room and takes some blankets from out of a drawer. One of them is blue and the other one is yellow. The blankets are super big. So big that they look like they could cover an entire cow! He walks to me and Purr and sits down between us on the comfy pillows. He puts the blankets on top of us, and puts soft comfy pillows behind our heads. Purr then whines at Puro softly, as if asking for something. 

"Oh heheh, sorry I almost forgot." Puro says. He then places his paw on her cheek and kisses her forehead. She lets out a silly little noise and cuddles into her blanket. "Heh, it seems like you and Purr have a close friendship." I say to Puro. He turns to me and says: "yeah we do. I'm an emotional father to her. her real one wasn't the most caring, so I'm making sure she gets the love she deserves." I look at Puro, with a feeling of respect for him. "That's very nice of you. I can see why you're going to be my protector haha!" I say as I bump his arm with my shoulder. He laughs with me a little and says: "haha yeah. I like being there for people. It gives you a good feeling. Are you there for people Colin?"

I look at him for a moment, and then I look down, my face slowly starting to frown. "I don't know. I don't remember anything besides my name.. I don't even know how old I am." I say to him. "That sounds frustrating. I'm sorry for you Colin." Puro says to me, as he wraps his arm around me and tries to comfort me. "It's ok. I'm sure I'll remember it all soon." I say as I smile at him, trying to lighten the mood. I then lean on him and rest my head on his shoulder. As I do I realize how warm and comfy he is. It's almost like he's a blanket himself. I look up at him and say: "Goodnight Puro." "Goodnight Colin." He says back to me. "G-Goodnight, F-friends." Purr says. She then wraps her arms around both of us and holds us tightly.

Me and Puro find her snuggly attitude a little silly, and we snuggle her back. We all then fall asleep like that, snuggling each other while wrapped underneath a warm blanket. 

As I fall asleep, I dream about what we'll all do tomorrow. Meeting friendly Latexes. Chilling and reading some books. Playing games even. It sounds so nice, and I almost can't sleep because of my excitement, but thankfully I do fall asleep.