CHAPTER ONE: AWAKENING

I stumble out of a large tube, in a bit of a daze, and not completely awake. I don't remember anything, or how I got here. I look around and see the room I'm in, it looks old. I softly slap myself awake, and try to find out where I am. I look back and see the large tube I came out of. It looks like a thing you'd see in a Sci-Fi movie. There's a control panel next to it, but the stupid thing doesn't work. The only thing I know is I was put to sleep in a sleeping tube.. but why? Was I ill? Did I have a virus? Was there a virus? I don't remember! I see there's a metal door in front of me, and I walk to it and try to open it. The door doesn't budge, and I hit against it in frustration. As I lean my head against the door, I get a good look at my body and realize... I'm only wearing boxers.

 I start to realize the cold air conditioning of the room, and I hug myself to try and warm my body up. I look around and try to find something to help me get out of this freezing room. I then notice a pipe on the wall, which looks pretty unstable. I quickly walk to it and pull at it, trying to yank it off the wall. Eventually I get it off, but I end up throwing myself to the floor as it yank it off the wall. I quickly get up and ram it against the door. It doesn't seem to work, but then I notice how the door opens. There's a slit at the bottom, so the door must open upwards. I then stomp on the end of the pipe, trying to flatten it so I can shove it underneath the door, and use it as a lever. I get it flat enough, and shove it underneath the door. My hands are starting to get numb from the cold room, so I'm really hoping this works, otherwise I'm going to freeze to death. I push down on the other end of the pipe, and the door starts to open! I push down harder, and get the door open enough for me to slide underneath. I slide under it, thankfully it stays open while I do so, and finally get out of that cold room! I'm definitely gonna get proper clothes when I can though, as I don't feel very comfortable in only my boxers. 

I look up and realize that the hallway I'm in looks abandoned too. Is this whole place abandoned? Where is everyone? I walk down the hallway till I reach another door. Thankfully this one works, and it opens just fine. On the other side is an office, covered in goo from floor to ceiling. What in the world happened here?.. did someone play paintball and forget to clean up? As I walk through the goo covered office, I hear something growl, which makes me stop dead in my tracks. I turn around to see a black gooey dog like creature, with a white mask on it. It growls at me like an angry dog, and honestly I have no idea what to do. The thing then tries to pounce on me, and I quickly duck and roll underneath it. I get up quickly and dash for the other side of the room. I heard the creature quickly turn around and run after me, which made me run even faster. I make it to the door and I quickly press the button to close it. The door slams shut, and I hear the gooey creature slam itself into the door. I don't think I've ever run like that in my life..

I look ahead and see panels of windows. I walk in front of them, and I see a city, which looks like it's been abandoned and untouched for years. I look down through the window and see that I'm on some kind of large tower. The street below me has no cars running, and I can't see any humans at all down there. I look up and see the sun starting to set before me, and while the sight is beautiful, I feel like I'm alone in this world, and the only familiar face I'll ever see is the sun, as it rises and sets... no, there's got to be more humans right? We're prepared for disasters and such, there's gotta be someone else here. I walk away from the window, and head down the hallway to look for someone I can talk to, or at least some clue that can tell me what the actual heck happened here.

(Hey! UNIVERSE X here! I hoped you liked this little fanfiction I put together, and I hope you'll like what I make next! See ya later!)