CHAPTER FIVE: THE HIDDEN ROOMS

"Puro?" I repeat, "Well, his name sounds friendly enough." The Elder One laughs a little and says: "oh he is a very friendly Latex. You can find him in the Library or his Pillow room in the hidden rooms. You'll probably find him in his Pillow room, so to get there you'll need to crawl through that vent there," he then points to a vent on the wall behind him, "and keep crawling until you reach a little trap door. Open it and you'll find yourself in the hidden rooms. From there turn to your left and keep walking until you reach an opening that leads you into a room of pillows and books. If he's not there then just sit down and wait for him. Did you get all that?" I rethink the directions in my mind real quick, and then I say to him: "yeah I got it. Thanks Elder One." "My pleasure Colin. I hope he helps you on your journey." He responds.

With that I crawled into the vent behind him. As I crawled through it, I found traces of black goo. I'm guessing Puro must have used this entrance a lot. After a bit of crawling, I find a trapdoor. I push it open and step into a taller area of hallways, that kinda look like bigger versions of vents. It's pretty chilly in the hidden rooms, so I quickly start to look for Puro's Pillow room. After a bit of looking I hear a noise, a familiar noise, I turn around and see the same white female Latex Wolf I met when I first woke up here! I'm a little cautious of her, but not too cautious considering that she was trying to defend me when the others tried to attack me. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I ask her, speaking in a happy tone. She smiles at me and makes happy noises. She walks over to me and gives me a friendly little hug.

I gladly hug her back and say: "heheh, guess you wanted to see if I was alright huh?" She nods and softly purrs, before letting go of the hug and standing in front of me. "I'm uh, trying to find Puro's pillow room. Do you know him? Or where that room is specifically?" I ask her. Her ears shoot up at the mention of Puro, and she nods at me. She grabs my hand and pulls me down further into the hidden rooms. Eventually we make it to an opening, and when we go inside it, we're met with a cute little room filled with pillows and books. Puro isn't in the room though. The female Latex walks in ahead of me and sits herself down on some of the pillows. She makes a cute noise as she adjusts her seat, and looks up at me. She repeatedly pats the spot next to her, asking me to sit down with her too.

I walk to her and sit down. The pillows are very soft and comfortable, and actually provide a lot of warmth, which is good for the cold temperature these hidden rooms are at. I then look at the selection of books next to me. I pick some up and look at their covers. "20,000 Leagues under the sea." "War of the worlds." "The Time Machine." "Sherlock Holmes." "Journey to the center of the earth." Man, this Puro seems to love the classics. Looking at these book covers makes me realize something, I never asked the female Latex if she had a name! I quickly turn to her and ask: "sorry I never asked what your name was. What is it? Or, do you even have a name?" She looks at me and tilts her head. "N-naame?.." she repeats. "Yeah a name. you know, what you call yourself as. What do you call yourself?" I ask as I try to use my hands to make her visually understand. Her ears rise and she smiles at me, saying: "P-Purr." 

I look at her, a little confused. Did she just purr? Or is her name Purr? "Is your name Purr?" I ask while tilting my head at her. She nods at me and says it again: "Purr!" She says it a little more enthusiastically this time, which makes me laugh a little. "Heheh, It's Very nice to meet you Purr! I'm Colin!" I say as I extend my hand out to her. She looks at my hand, looking a little unsure of what to do with it. She then seems to get the idea and starts to shake my hand. "C-Colin.. Colin nice." She says while shaking my hand.