I slowly and silently walk through the door while my heart beats rapidly. I gained all my strength and took a heavy breath before knocking on the door hoping that she's really here.

"Professor Adler," maingat na tawag ko sa kanya, I waited like two minutes for a response but I didn't hear anything so I knocked again. "Ma'am, are you there?", still no one answered. I'm starting to lose hope as I knocked multiple times but I get no response at all. Aalis na sana ako nang maisipan kong pihitin ang doorknob ng pintuan niya and to my luck it was unlocked. So I grabbed the opportunity to enter inside kahit na walang sumasagot kanina pa. Hindi ko rin kasi mapigilang hindi mag-alala lalo na at walang sumasagot. Just making sure that she's still breathing but also not to overthink.

I carefully walked again as I started calling her.

"Professor Adler?"

"Ma'am?"

"Love?"

This room is definitely hers because it smells just like her. It's a little dark inside, only the moon's light from the wide glass panel window with its curtains was gleaming the room revealing the queen sized bed inside, the room was huge for one person, it's also minimalist and clean, with cream, white and a touch of pastel pink painted wall but despite the low light that's illuminating inside, I can't still see her here. 

"Love?" I called her again, when suddenly, I felt a cold breeze of the wind touching my skin. I roamed my eyes around and saw a white curtain floating as it sways by the wind. It's on the balcony and without further thinking I went there because I can already feel her presence.

Hinawi ko ang puting kurtina para makita ang bukas na sliding glass door na konektado sa balcony ng kwarto and my rapidly beating heart started to calm when I saw a figure of an angel, wearing her white silk top and bottom sleepwear.

There she is, standing near the railings with her closed eyes like she's feeling the cold and peaceful breeze of the wind outside. The full moon above the night sky was perfectly reflecting her side profile view but then my heart sank when I saw a hint of glimmering tears tracing down her flushed cheek. She's crying silently and it's the most painful cry you'll ever experience as a person. The silent cry which means fighting a silent battle inside your heart and mind.

It breaks my heart to see her in this state. To witness this is so agonizing. I just watched her for a brief moment, letting her let it out all those pent up feelings on her own. She breathes through her mouth to prevent herself from sniffling. Her eyes remain closed as she hugs herself and then a few moments after, she decides to inhale and exhale the cool air trying to calm her breathings while her short and smooth brown hair flew all over her face.

I hid the bouquet of rainbow roses behind me using my left hand as I walked beside her and volunteered to tuck her hair behind her ear using my right hand.

She flinches at the touch of our skin, her skin was too cold because of the exposure outside. Then she looked at me with surprise and sadness in her eyes. Hindi niya siguro akalain na kanina pa ako nandito.

I gave her a faint smile and stared at her with love and care. We stay standing beside each other with our eyes locked for a few minutes and when she recovers from my existence, she looks away and takes a few steps off from me. She swallowed slowly and instead turned her gaze at the city lights view from here.

My heart breaks the moment she gave
us a big gap from each other and pretends that she didn't see me here at all.

"Love, are you okay?" I asked kahit na alam kong hindi siya okay. She silently wiped the lines of tears from earlier on her cheeks while her eyes were still fix at the view in front of us and I still didn't get any response from her.