twelve ; alone in a darkroom

oh. he felt bad. so guilty. he knew that he shouldn't have done it, he shouldn't keep doing it, but it would've helped so much. now he can't stop. he cannot stop. that'd be a breach of contract, a phrase he picked up from you. why is he doing this?

itto slips into a hidden room in the place where the arataki gang frequents. it was red. a photographer's darkroom. his footsteps echoed throughout it. undeveloped pictures littered the top of the room, the sides, the tables. he lapped around the room, touching the photos one by one. plucking a few from their designated spots, he walked through another door, the white light contrasting with the red. it was all clear now, the wrong he was doing. itto pinned the pictures in empty spaces. his eyes circled the room, the feeling of dread washing over him as his eyes laid on every photo. every portrait of you. the mission was to make a fool of himself. even though he doesn't like to admit it, he was good at it. ran with the first idea he had thought of without thinking once of the consequences. just how stupid could he be?

'love makes you do stupid things', clearly. a normal person in love wouldn't do that. no, they wouldn't do this, he hasn't stopped.

that wasn't love. he's not in love. he doesn't deserve you. what does he have that he doesn't? he has a stable upbringing, he doesn't even know the ones who made him. he has international power, he has a group whose name doesn't reach outside narukami island. he made itto see all the flaws within himself, the flaws that he didn't care about, the ones he refused to acknowledge. ah. another word he got from you. it was really only you for him. but he can't have that. he can't have that.

- - -

"you're arataki..." the man in front of him spoke, pausing to look up at him "itto?"

itto thought that he looked like you. he had your smile, and your hair. it's like every prominent feature of yours, you got from him. except from your eyes, that is.

itto was visibly nervous. meeting his crush's father?! oh he just hopes that he won't mess it up...! "yessir!"

a pretentious laugh echoed through the room. "no need to be so nervous" he crossed his legs. "i have a little job for you."

the light that streamed from behind your father illuminated him. if itto wasn't thinking straight, he would've thought he was god. but i guess, he was never thinking straight

- - -

itto was crouched on the floor. pictures fell to the cold, hard floor. at times like this, he truly felt alone.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

update hella short cause i wanted to put something out for my BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!! anyways a more "lore"-y chapter (is the lore in the room with us?) referencing that part in chapter four; floriculture. also have been thinking about giving an official end to the old "bonnie and clyde" and do oneshots after ,, so it would be like i publish the final chapter and then i would either post a new chapter for the new version of "bonnie and clyde" or a oneshot! no ones gonna read all this but ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!