Paw Patrol: Scarecrow Pups in a Cornfield

Start from the beginning

Marshall: Hey who's panting?

Everest: Not me!

Rubble: Me either!

(a paw taps Mason on his shoulder)

Female voice: Pardon me but do you have any cold milk sir?

Mason: Oh sure! (pulls a canteen of cold milk out of his satchel) Here you go! (hands the canteen to the unknown paw)

Female voice: Thank you!

Everest: (notices) Mason, who did you give that canteen to?

Mason: (shrugs) Some pup! Wait a second! (looks back to finding the pup scarecrow guzzling the canteen of cold milk)

Others: (shocked gasps)

Rubble: (screams) That pup scarecrow is alive!

Pup Scarecrow: (sighs in relief) Thank you dear for the pepper and milk!

Mason: So you're alive!

Pup scarecrow: (realizes) Oops! Just blew my cover!

Everest: Gah! That pup scarecrow is alive!

Pup scarecrow: I beg your pardon, I'm a scarecrow pup and my name is Pumpkin!

Marshall: (surprised) Whoa!

Farmer Yumi: What are you doing in our cornfield?

Pumpkin: My apologizes, Me and my kids moved in a few days ago, we've been looking for a place to rest after our secret travels! What better place to live than a corn field!

Pups: Wow!

Everest: Wait, you have kids?

Pumpkin: (unsure) You won't hurt us right?

Everest: We'd never do that!

Pumpkin: (nods) (whistles) Kids!

(three younger scarecrow pups walk over while Pumpkin gets down from the stick holding her up)

Pumpkin: (stretches her legs) Kinda nice to be down! Oh! Before I forget! (hands Mason back his canteen) Thank you very much for that cold milk!

Mason: (nods)

Everest: Wait! (confused) If you're a scarecrow, how can you eat?

Pumpkin: Oh that, we can eat things like normal pups or store stuff inside ourselves such as other living things!

Farmer Yumi: Mind if we talk outside the cornfield?

Pumpkin: Sure!

(the group exit the cornfield)

Garbie: (walks over) (bleats) (sniffs Pumpkin's tail)

Farmer Al: (chuckles) Looks like Garbie's interested in you Pumpkin!

Pumpkin: (glares at Garbie when he licks his lips) Try that and I'll make sure you regret it!

Garbie: (eyes widen) (calmly moves back and leaves)

Farmer Yumi: (surprised) Why'd you do that Pumpkin?

Pumpkin: I didn't want that goat nibbling on me! Even if we can regenerate just about anything that's part of our bodies!

Farmer Yumi: Oh! If that's the reason, then I can understand why you did that!

Everest: Same!

(Garbie come charging over)

Marshall: Uh oh! Garbie doesn't wanna give up!

Pumpkin: Not the first time my regenerative family dealt with straw eating creatures! But we still are not fans of being nibbled by other creatures though!