Chapter 43

Nagising ako ng liwanag na tumatagos sa bintana Ng kwarto ko. I carefully rub my eyes to adjust to the surroundings.

That's when I felt sore down there.

Napatingin Ako sa gilid ko and saw Sophia sleeping beside me. Her hand is on my stomach.

We're covering our naked bodies with my comforter.

This is when everything from last night sinked to me. It was one of my wildest endeavor.

We did it several times until I dried out.

I lost count of it. I just felt really tired and dozed off.

I removed her hand carefully, scared that she will wake up and I will need to face her now.

Because what the fuck Vianna, you did it again!

Why! Why! Why?

I immediately went to get my clothes on the floor and checked if my door is locked because the worst thing that scared me the most is that my Mom saw us!

Nakahinga Ako Ng maluwag when I saw that my room is still locked. It means na umuwi si Mom kagabi at di na kami ginising.

I run towards my bathroom, I'm planning to run, I mean... parang mapapaaga Ang uwi ko Ng Manila. I don't know what I'll do if Sophia woke up.

I know what we did last night. And thinking about it now, made me the horrible person living on this planet.

Pio...

T*ngina Vianna. Ano na Naman ba to. You promised to yourself that this won't happen again. But you let this happen again! And for god's sake you cannot blame Sophia, she gave you a chance to stop it. But you wanted it!

I brushed my teeth, went to shower. I almost jump scared when my bathroom door open. Sophia went inside naked, she's smiling half eyes open.

Dumiretso sya sa shower area where I was and hugged me from behind.

"Goodmorning." She said still half asleep.

The water is running down so she got wet too. I didn't move, I was surprised coz I'm sober now and this feel awkward to me feeling her body to me again.

"H-hey S-sophia.."

She smiled then grabbed my face to give me a kiss.

"You smell nice." She said.

"I'm taking a shower.. can you go out?" I asked.

"Nu-uh. Let's take a shower together." She said smiling sheepily.

"Uhm.. Sophia---wait." Di ko na matuloy Ang sasabihin ko Kasi naramdaman ko na Naman Ang kamay Niya habang sinasalat Ang pagkababae ko.

I tried to stop her. "Sophia, please. I want you to get out."

She stopped and then looked at me. When she saw that I'm not fooling around, she went out.

I finished my shower thinking everything that I need to tell her. I know what we did is purely consensual. I'm not blaming Sophia alone. The one's to blame is myself. I did this to myself and I need to figure this out.

I saw her sitting on the bed with a robe on. She stood up when she saw me get out of the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Sabi Niya and I saw that it is sincere so I told her it's okay.

"You can use the shower now." I said casually while I walked to my closet to get new clothes.

She went inside the bathroom while I put some clothes. Nag ayos na din Ako Ng mga dadalhin ko pauwi Ng manila.