Chapter 32

Someone's POV

I'm on top of him, riding him in and out. He wanted it so much I can see it to his face.

His grip tightens around my back. He moans in the every thrust of my hips.

He pulled my body closer to him and put my breast into his mouth. He played with it while I keep moving my hips on top of him.

I want this to finish already.

"Ah.." he moaned.

I watched his face. He's enjoying it. He put his two hands in my buttocks and help me thrust my V into his cock deeper and faster.

He slapped my butt in between the thrust.

I can't say I'm not enjoying it, I do, but I don't really want this. The feeling is just a part of libido kicking in. I don't feel like myself.

Wala pang minuto ay naramdaman kong nilabasan na siya.

Umalis ako sa ibabaw niya. I looked for my underwear at sinuot agad iyon.

I crossed my arms in front and looked at him, sprawled on my bed naked.

"Do it now." utos ko sa kanya.

I turned my back to him para hanapin ang suot ko kanina.

"Hanggang kailan tong set up na ganito?" may inis sa tanong nya. Tumayo siya mula sa pagkakahiga para makaupo.

Tiningnan ko siya, "Until I need you to do something for me." I said in monotone.

Gusto niya ng katawan ko, I can give him what he wants as long as he do what I say.

"T*ng ina." he cursed sabay hinanap ang T-shirt na susuotin nya.

"Dalian mo na. I-dispose mo ng maayos. Ayoko ng kalat." Saad ko sa kanya at dinampot ang bathrobe na suot ko kanina.

"Will you dispose me too, like that?" tanong nya. There's no hint of fear but a lonely question from a man longing of love from me.

I smirked. Lumapit ako sa kanya and caressed his face.

"I will not, you're the one cleaning the mess, right? Just do what I say and you'll have me like you want to." I said, brushing my lips to his. He feel it longer and tried to kiss me again but I stopped him.

"Make it fast and clean." pag reremind ko sa kanya.

Hindi ko na siya narinig sumagot. Naglakad na ako papunta sa CR.

Nagtagal din ako sa shower. Feeling myself, hindi ako nilabasan kanina. I tried rubbing myself, imagining her touching me.

She was just here kanina. I feel so happy whenever I remember what we did last night. She wants me too. I know. She cared and that's all that matter for now. Soon, I will make her realize what she really wants.

The way she licked me. Fuck, it making me wet already.

I thrust my own fingers inside me while the shower is still on.

"Ah...ah.."

Her lovely mouth was in my boobs, licking and sucking it.

Fuck I want her to do it again.

I rubbed my clit and imagined her doing it to me. Her beautiful face gushes into my mind. I want to touch her soft skin and warm body again.

Hindi na nagtagal ay nilabasan na ako.

Nagbanlaw na lang ako at kumuha na ng towel para magpatuyo.

Lumabas na ako ng CR. I don't hear any sound. I know that he left and clean the mess that I made.