𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Can he stop looking at her?

Jackson has been eyeing Adelena all night and it's starting to mess with my head.

Her outfit hugs her body perfectly, her face is so naturally pretty, her hair is so long. I just want her all to myself.

Jackson is making it real fucking hard.

"Tate come, we're going to do s'mores." My girl walks up to me with a smile on her face before grabbing my hand.

"You look so pretty, you know that?" The color red invades her cheeks. Her hand creeps up my bicep and I almost want to bring her back to my cabin and forget about the s'mores.

"Come with me." My eyes go wide in curiosity.

"Where are we going?" She doesn't respond, only smiles. We continue to walk further and further into the woods until I can no longer hear the music from the bonfire.

"Are you going to kill me?" She turns around to face me. Her unforgettable laugh flows through my ears and it almost makes me say "I love you" again.

"You want me to?"

"Well, if I had to choose someone to kill me I would choose you." Her eyes are staring into my soul and I look away nervously. It's sad how she's still makes me nervous almost 2 months into knowing her.

"Oh really?" My mouth opens to speak, but slowly closes. Now I can't speak. "I missed you." She started to twirl her fingers around my sweatpants string. I know she can see how easily hard I am. Embarrassing. I just had to wear grey today.

"B-but we were only away from each other for 9 hours." Adelena slowly sucks her bottom lip into her mouth before releasing it. For some reason my hands are frozen at my sides as I continue to stare down at her, her captivating hazel eyes pulling me in.

"So you didn't miss me?" I quickly shake my head.

"No, no. I missed you a lot."

"Want me to show you how much I missed you?" I don't even know what she's going to do, but I find myself nodding my head. When I'm around Adelena all my common sense flys out the window I can't help it.

She slowly backs me into the tree. I can feel the branches on my back but feeling Adelenas body on mine makes me completely forget.

I watch her closely. Adelena starts to kiss down my bicep, her light taps turning into sucks. "What do you want?" My dick was beginning to feel painful at how hard it is. I just need a release. I need something from her.

But in the woods?

Adelena has me doing things I have never thought of in my life.

Slower and slower she's soon on one knee, still kissing down my body. Until she's on both knees. Her lips are so close to my dick, one wrong move will make me cum in my sweats.