𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Come on Adelena

"Come on Adelena. Are you really going to sit here and ignore me like a stranger?" I glare at her, baffled. This girl is so fucking oblivious.

"You're not my friend, so yeah I'm going to continue to ignore you like the stranger you are." She scoffs before placing her fake ass on my bed, my SHEETS.

It takes everything in me to not deck her in the throat. I'll get sent home and most likely suspended. That's exactly what she wants.

"We slept together once." Chloe is a bragger. Always has been our whole friendship. She has to be the best at everything. She has to be the center of everything. Everything has to be about her. But this is something that I really don't want to hear.

"Spare me the details."

"Okay maybe twice, but it was a mistake. Please forgive me Adelena! We've been friends since kindergarten. I just don't understand how you could drop me like this over a boy." Before I could rethink my decision, my fist is flying. Connecting right between her eyes.

Chloe grunts, backing away from me and grabbing her face in shock. I watch tears falls down her face and almost feel bad. Almost.

"Adelena what is going on?" Amelia runs through the door, her jaw on the floor.

"Y-you-you-you hit me? What is wrong with you!" She screams at the top of her lungs. Dramatic ass bitch. Can't even handle a well deserved punch. "YOU PSYCHO BITCH!"

Amelia laughs as she grabs the door handle with one hand & holds her shaking stomach with the other. "That was well deserved Chloe and you know it." Amelia continues, making me laugh along with her. "Look at you... wanted to provoke Adelena and now you'd bruised, embarrassed, and got a fat ass black eye."

I watch Chloe's eye slowly swell, a purplish red color. Deserved.

"What is going on here!" Once again someone storms into our room, but this time it's Mr. Webster. Our principal. He looks at all of us in horror.

Fuck.

From anyone's point view, it genuinely looks like we're bullying Chloe. If anything, it's the other way around.

"All three of you, come with me." In silence, we follow Mr.Webster outside the cabin.

Amelia mumble just loud enough for us three to hear. "Thanks a lot Chloe."

~~~

"Now explain to me what I walked in on." Mr.Webster sat us down in this cramped "office". It's obvious that's not what it was meant to be. The no windows and wooded walls made me feel sick and stuck.

As Amelia said. Thanks a lot Chloe.

"Adelena punched me-" Not surprised Chloe wants to scream victim. Bitch.

"NO! Don't fucking lie Chloe. I hate when people lie. There was a reaso-" Amelia interrupted. You can tell she was furious. Maybe even more upset than me.