𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Just ignore her presence Adelena

"Just ignore her presence Adelena." My eyes glance at Amelia for less than a second before moving back to Chloe & Jackson. Now in a heated argument.

What? I'm invested.

"Leave me alone Chloe, I'm working."

"But Jackson-" He vodka into a glass cup, then frantically pushes it towards a costumer to make his way towards the kitchen door. "Oh my god wait-"

"Haven't you done enough? I should have you banned from this restaurant." Leonardo lets a faint chuckle making me glare at him.

"What? It's kinda funny. You can't lie they are both-"

"Stop talking." Amelia says before removing his arm from around her.

"What? No baby, I was just joking."

"You can't joke like that. Stop being..." They continue to bicker for gods know how long while I stare elsewhere. My eyes eventually ending up at the bar.

Chloe is no longer there. Just a couple people sat at the bar that I see every week. And Jackson.

Our eyes lock making him showcase a small smile. With a straight face, I get up. How dare he have the audacity to smile at me? After what he did. That just pissed me off & now I'm ready to go home.

"I'll see you guys at school Monday."

"Oh okay. Wait- where are you going?" I continue my path to the door without answering, but not far enough to hear her blame my lack of response on Leonardo.

"You're so damn stupid! You upset her with your so called joke." She removes his arm from her body once again.

"But I didn't do anything."

"Stop being childish..." I quietly laugh on my way out. Poor Leonardo is about to get a week long silent treatment. At least I've had the two of them to make me feel better these past few days.

Speaking of people making me feel better, I want to see Tate.

Now standing outside of the restaurant, I dial his number. He immediately picks up.