Chapter 20: Sweet Beginnings Of Another Life

The Servant's Bedchambers, The Home Of Lycidas, The Kingdom Of Medina 540 B.C...

     Unable to hold back the intense need to vomit, Lena found herself doubling over as she involuntarily emptied the contents of her stomach much to the chagrin of her lodging mates who were all repulsed by her apparent sickness. The head servants attended eyeing the heaving lass with suspicion as they set to work sorting the other girls and getting the mess cleaned up in time to continue with their current duties for the day. The servant girl Tamera had been especially annoyed as she'd been elected to take on the ailing Lena's duties for the time being adding to her already full workload.

Lena was quite ashamed but had no idea what had come over her as she hardly had eaten a thing since the previous meal time and very rarely spent much time doing anything else aside from her daily chores which included being subjected to working all day beneath the heat of the blazing sun.

There were whispers abound that Lena who had been absent due to specified duties delegated via Lady Mira herself was possibly up to no good and there were several counterarguments that perhaps she had eaten something that could very well have induced sickness in them all. As an extra precaution, the head servants ordered the storage room be checked and restocked via fresh supplies.

With the upcoming war campaign, no one wanted to be responsible for the most prized general being unable to lead due to being poisoned via the food in his own home.

Lena seemed quite miserable due to her ailment and under orders from her superiors one of her less than thrilled fellow maidens assisted her to the washroom where she was to be cleaned up and made presentable before her audience with Lady Mira. When the commotion about the events in the servant's chambers reached the keen ears of the Lady of the manor, she requested that the ailing servant girl Lena, be brought to her to be inspected by her with her own eyes behind the closed doors of her bedroom.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The Master Bedchambers, The Home Of Lycidas, The Kingdom Of Medina 540 B.C....

The keen eyes of Lady Mira fell upon the trembling young servant girl she had personally chosen to endure her husband's unyielding lust during her pregnancy in a bid to stave off his possibility of endangering their unborn child. It was a tactical precaution as Lycidas was a slave to his lust even when he'd been a lad and nothing seemed to drive him further into delusion than when he was in the presence of a young woman in heat.

Lady Mira knew the moment Lycidas was given permission that the trembling girl that now stood before her was in the process of ovulation and the scent of her being in heat made her husband crazed as well as triggering his rampant obsession with seeding any woman on the end of his cock always get the better of him. In the past, she had discovered this about him when they were first becoming intimate, and without pregnancy, she indulged his lustful appetites from sunup to sundown.

These days as the day of her delivery got closer and closer she simply could not risk him causing harm to their child thus she elected the young servant girl in heat to bear the brunt of his lust as she was the one who had caused them in the first place.

Lena said nothing as Lady Mira slowly disrobed her eying her tight belly and hairy nether region critically. She seemed amused that the colors matched the hairs on her head for a few moments before looking over her body. She was a slender thing with small breasts and hardly an ample arse to grab hold of but her hips were thin and her legs even thinner. She suspected that it was the scent that drove her husband to madness whenever he had his enormous cock near her and the prospect of impregnating yet another lovely woman that would bare his child until her belly was fit to bursting.