Chapter 22 (SPG)

Chapter 22

He started to kiss her on her lips wildly, touches each other tongue. She moan when he started to touch her breast. She held the back of his head and move it closer to her. Their kisses goes deeper and deeper, she wraped her legs on his hip when he started to lift her up.

He walked through the door of his room and locked it because he dont want anyone to disturb them. He laid her down to his bed and massage slowly her mountain with his silly hands. He started to undress her and he win! He looked at her half naked body covered by a bra with lust and think like a hungry baby that need to feed with his mother.

He grab her back and unclasped her bra and started licking the right mountain of her while his hand did the job to another. She arced her back and moan

"oh baby" britt feels like omg because of the pleasure that she have right now.

Ford sucks and licked her breast and play it with his tongue.

His hands go between her legs and rub the cotton in her skin. It was like eternity

"aaaaaaah" britt moan when she felt the tongue that plays with her nipple while ford hands rub the cotton of her core. The guy stop rubbing it and she felt like dissapointed

"why'd you stop?" She asked the guy but the guy stands up and go undress his self, she was shock when she saw the d*ck of the guy

"it was huge" she said to herself but the guy didn't care and kneel'd between her thight legs and get her pants and undies and threw somewhere

The guy stop and stare to her core but she insist and said "can you please stop staring at that" and she tried to shield her naked body

The guy stop her and said "don't do that! You don't know how beatiful you are" and he held her legs and spread it widely.

He slowly down his head to her wet sweet pussy and started licking it. She moaned and said "oh baby shit" when she felt his tongue playing up and down with her core. His not convinced by the way of giving her pleasure so he tried to insert one finger and slid it inside her core.

She moan cause it hurts her but because of his playful tongue she moan with pleasure and desire. He pump his finger in and out while his tongue is giving pleasure up and down

"aaaaaaah ohhhhh baby" the guy inserted another finger so the two fingers are inside her core while his tongue sucking and licking her core.

He pump faster and deeper and now she's pumping up and down while pressing her breast "aaaaaaaah more faster baby faster" she pleaded and when shes coming the guy lick her juices and said "that was great. Your so sweet baby" and kissed her in her lips trying to taste her own juices.

Britt felt like a wild animal. Ngayon nya lang naranasan iyon kaya naman may naisip syang paraan para naman magantihan ang lalaking nagparanas sa kanya ng kasiyahan.

Itutuloy....

My note:
Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I don't know how to write this hehe hope you'll like it. Comment and vote for more updates :*