Chapter : 11 : GREAT, MORE WOLFS

As Asteria manage to catch up to Bella she heard her say. "What did you do?" As she run up to face Sam. Asteria looked at them closely now that she is near them. She can freely say that they definetly have the looks and the body. But she's not so sure if they are around there age for they looked much older.

Bella asked again as she pushed Sam. Asteria can definitely say that it took Bella all her might to push Sam but he stood his ground. Another guy tried to interfere on what Bella did but Sam said. "Easy." Holding back the guy from trying to intimidate Bella.

"He didn't wan this." Bella aid looking around all of the guys. 'Who didn't want what?' Though Asteria as she try to assess what is going on. From Bella's accusation, who she is refering to, and what is the thing "he" doesn't want.

"What did we do? What did he do? What'd he tell you?" Said one of the guys as he look at Bella as if she's just a little mouse compared to him. He was seething when he asked Bella all of that. Asteria now has to come more closer to them. She can tell that the guy wouldn't hesitate to punch Bella even if she is a girl and a lot more smaller than her.

"Both of you calm down." Said Sam has he hold the other guys hand trying to calm him down. Asteria can tell that Sam is somewhat a leader to this group of men. "Nothing." Bella said as she looked at the guy in the eye.

"Bella, stop it." Asteria said firmly while taking a hold of Bella's hand. "Yeah, why don't you listen to your friend over there." The guy taunted. "No. He tells me nothing because he's scared of you." Bella said as she tries to take her hand away from Asteria. After she said that all of the men except Sam started laughing at Bella.

In the heat of the moment Bella suddenly manage to get her right hand away from Asteria's hold, and punch the guy square in the face. Shocked course to everyone on what Bella did. Asteria can now tell that  she'd done it now. Pulling Bella away from the guys vicinity. She can now see him shacking his whole body in anger.

"Too late now." Said one of the guys. "Asteria, take Bella away now!" Said Sam as he tried to hold the guy from rushing and tackling Bella through the grass. As Sam said Asteria started to pull Bella away from him quickly. Asteria suddenly heard a deep growl coming from the guys mouth.

"Paul, calm down, now!" Said Sam as he frantically try to calm him down. And before the two girls know it his body started folding and twisting before turning into a wolf with grey fur. Without thinking Asteria started pushing Bella in her back and telling her to run. "Bella, run now!" As the two turn around to face the Black residence Jacob suddenly called out to the two of them and running there way. "Asteria!" Jacob frantically called as he jumped from his fence to get to the girls faster. Both the girls said to Jacob to run. 

"Jake, run!" As Bella screamed to convince Jacob to face the other way. Asteria looked at her shoulder and still see a werewolf, convincing her that she is not dreaming. When she look at front again she saw Jacob take a leapt and saw him as well to turn into a brown werewolf as well.

As Jacob is now fully turned and protecting Asteria and Bella from Paul. Asteria can now see that they were the same werewolf's that save them from the other guy named Laurent. 'Shit, there's werewolf's here. Shit and there definitely not the same as what we have been hunting...'

And before the two girls know it the two wolfs started wrestling each other. The two wolfs started rolling away from them. The two girls were stuck to where they were standing and sitting. Asteria was fascinated at what she was seeing. While Bella wasn't even sure at what she was looking at. Asteria snapped out of it when the two wolfs started biting each other. "Bella,  backed  away now." Asteria took a step forward Bella and started blocking her view.

"Paul!" Sam called but he never took a step or intervene the two. The brown wolf was winning against the grey wolf. The two now started rolling inside the forest. After the two wolfs were out of view to the two girls. Asteria stopped taking a step back she was trying to look at the wolfs. For some reason she was worried about the brown wolfs well being. Bella was breathing heavily. 

"Hey! Take Asteria and Bella back to Emily's place." Sam said to his two companion and started running to the forest to look for the two wolfs. "Guess the wolf's out of the bag." Said Embry as he started walking there way. "Bella, get up." Asteria said as she snapped on what ever trance she was on.

But for some reason Bella was still on the floor so Asteria has no choice but to pull her fore arm to make her stand on her own. "All right let's go you two." Embry said as he and his companion helped Asteria to put Bella backed on her feet.

~~~At Emily's house~~~

Asteria was driving the truck as the two was at the backed truck. When the four get there without any question that was coming from Bella or Asteria as she put the truck on park in front of a cottage. The two boys jumped out of the back. Embry opened the door for Asteria. "Thank's." Asteria whispered as she slowly looked at the house more clearly.

Bella wasn't going out any time soon as she said. "Hey, I think we should go back and see if Jacob's okay." Asteria just rolled her eyes. 'He can definitely can take care of himself, if he is somewhat has the same qualities of the greek ones then he can definitely heal.' 

"I hope Paul sinks some teeth in him. Serves him right." The other guy said to Embry and Asteria as he ignore's Bella. "No way. Jacob's a natural." Said Embry. "You see him phase on the fly? I got five say Paul doesn't touch him." He added.

There conversation was flowing normally as if the scene before them was just normal even Asteria was just following them not even fazing on what they were talking about as if it was normal. "Come on in, Asteria, Emily's gonna love you I just know it." Said Embry giving her a wolfish grin. "Come on in Bella. We won't bite." Embry said as he saw her still inside the truck. "Maybe you shouldn't add the last one." Whispered Asteria to the two as she gave them a grin.

"Speak to yourself." Said the other guy as he started walking again. Asteria started walking following the guy as Embry stayed to watch for Bella as she doesn't want to get out of her truck. As Asteria was walking inside she saw a big couch on the living room and a girl standing with her back face Asteria. She can tell that the girl was cooking.

A/N:

-Hey guys it's been so long. I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything my school works were pilling up and my first periodical exam happened so I couldn't make anything but now that we have a long weekend I will write as much as I want this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I was editing all of the chapters when I found out I now know how to use bold and italics on wattpad however I was using my laptop so I don't know how to in my phone.

But hey I'll try writing on my laptop more this week but we might go away like in a vacation or something. So maybe I can only post like 1 chapter per day it depends if I get bored or if we are away then it means I won't be able to make one and post it.

-Jerain

UneditedWords : 1389

Unedited
Words : 1389