Chapter : 3 : MEETINGS

It's been a few days at the Swan's residence and Asteria found herself liking her stay there more than she anticipated.

Sure Bella and Charlie are either at work or school while she stays at home doing her online classes. And sometimes gets a few glimpse of her boyfriend here and there. She still does not comprehend that Bella, awkward, unsociable, weird clothing choice Bella has a boyfriend.

But still Asteria doesn't judge but still keeps to herself when the guy was around only finding out that Charlie doesn't like the boy very much but still complements his father saying he was a best doctor they have in town.

Oh and she met Charlie's friend Billy Black, the two man sometimes hang out in Charlie's couch and watch baseball. And since she doesn't do anything much and Bella likes to hang out more with the Cullen's than her she sometimes found herself in the company of the two man.

But she's not complaining, she likes there company more than Bella's. She sometimes cooks for them while Bella is hanging out somewhere.

She still hasn't met any of the cullens excluding Edward, Bella's boyfriend. And she think she doesn't need to. Billy sometimes talk to her about his son Jacob.

Billy and Charlie gives her advices here and there even though she doesn't need it she likes that the two looks out for her even though they just met.

She still remembers the first time she met Billy, it was as to say weird but she met a lot of weird people before and she couldn't say much as she is weird sometimes too. But it was still the weirdest first impression she ever experience.

~~~Flashback~~~

'Um, Hey Asteria can you come down here for a sec, I want you to meet someone

'Um, Hey Asteria can you come down here for a sec, I want you to meet someone.' Said Charlie downstairs.

'Ah! Hold on a sec im finishing up some things.' Said Asteria upstairs. 'Yeah, take your time kid we'll be just downstairs. Come down when you're done.' Said Charlie.

'Who is this kid again?' Asked Billy to Charlie. 'It's one of Bella's friend back in Arizona. She's staying here for a vacation.'

'But Bella's not here much, I heard she's been hanging out with that Cullen boy. So who keeps the young girl company?' Said Billy while looking up at Charlie pointedly. 'Well sometimes I do but mostly when im here, she sometimes just stays in her room.' Said Charlie while looking down at Billy awkwardly.

'And she doesn't go out much I want her to meet new people ya know.' Added Charlie. 'Not some old man like me, you idiot. Find people her age to let her meet instead of me you fool.' Scolded Billy to Charlie.

'Well I don't know a lot of teenagers and besides, I think you'll like her and she'll like you too, besides if you think you're old then im old too.' Emphasis Charlie.