[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)

Start from the beginning

He will wouldn't forget about inviting Maisha who is a closed friend of there's so she left out.

While Hunter left the room and is going to phone call Maisha.

On the other hand the maids came in and have some snacks and refreshments which they thanked the maids who replied back "Your Welcome".

They again left the room.

Then Nile's phone ring with a notification that came from Vincent.

'I haven't seen Vincent for a while', Nile thought and read the message that he receives.

Nile went outside of the balcony.

Vincent: Nile, sorry if I haven't message you sin I have been doing a lot of things(Busy), What are you doing right now?

"I see, I'm doing well thank you for your concern, I can't tell you right now as it's a best friend business", Nile replied back.

Vincent: Ok? Sorry if I asked

"Alright? What was the other reason to message me?", Nile asked Vincent.

Vincent: Nothing it's nothing.....

"?", Nile.

"Vincent?", Nile.

Logan: Hi my name is Logan Hostil, I'm Vincent's younger brother

Nile was dumbfounded and stunned that Vincent had younger siblings and never knew.

Vincent never mentioned it.

Well, he doesn't know Vincent so it's fair that Nile didn't know that Vincent had siblings.

"Nice to meet Logan?", Nile message Logan.

Logan: Likewise. So Mr. Nile can I asked some questions not the personal ones but the things about your friendship with my older brother

'His the younger sibling then', Nile thought about Logan and wondered if Vincent had another sibling.

"

Sure", Nile replied back and on the other side of the phone.

With Vincent, Logan, and Kayden.....

"Can you please untie me, give me back my phone", Vincent who was tied to a chair.

"No", Kayden replied and is sitting beside his twin brother.

The door open and a teacher came and stop when he saw that Vincent was tied up.

It was Jordan confused why Vincent is tied up on the chair.

"Logan, Kayden", Jordan said they're names.

Logan and Kayden got chilled and look at the door of the library and it was their teacher Jordan.

Jordan crossed both his arms and is clearly mad at the twins.

"Untie your brother, I'm wondering how your parents will react, tying up your brother in the chair while holding his phone", Jordan smiled innocently which is a ominous sign.

Jordan knew that the phone belong to Vincent because he is familiar with they're phones.

The twins were in now in big trouble.

Back with Nile.....

'Is Logan no longer replying?', Nile thought and is worried.

Worrying about Vincent and maybe it was a scam or trying to gain his trust go get his account.

However Nile stop thinking about his assumptions when Vincent replied back.

Vincent: Hey Nile about my brother I'm gonna tell you what happen a minute ago

"What happen? What did Logan do?", Nile texted.

Vincent: Long story short my brothers tied me up on a chair and took my phone to chat with you, I read the message that Logan had send to you

"Wait wait..... You really have another brother other then Logan?", Nile asked.

Vincent: Yeah, I have twin brothers named  Kayden and Logan(😁)

"Hmm are you really Vincent?(🧐). Or are you a hacker", Nile is suspicious.

Vincent: (😐😑😐). Of course it's me Nile.

Nile couldn't help but chuckle on Vincent's message and chatted back to Vincent and message him back to Nile.

They were giving each other feedback and they are bonding in the conversation as friends.

______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]