"Well Isaiah , ma name is Ana. It's nice ta meet ya" Ana said, wearing the friendliest smile she could muster so as to not scare the kid out even more "Do ya live here?" she smiled a bit wider when Isaiah  nodded his head "Could ya show me where?"

Isaiah  nodded his head and went to walk only to freeze when he saw that Sable was still loosely around him.

"Don't  worry 'bout Sable" Ana waved her hand at the boy "She's completely harmless"

Isaiah  nodded his head sceptically and walked over the snake's tail and to the other side of the island while making sure that Anamaria was following behind him.

"Are kids supposed ta be this trusting?" Ana thought to herself as she remembered how herself, as well as all the other kids and teenagers she knew from Tortuga Island, were cautious while even wearing hidden daggers around their bodies.

In no time they reached what the kid apparently called his home. It was a village smaller than what Ana thought possible, with only about 100 people, maybe a few more, walking around and all of them wearing what appeared to be self-knitted clothes. They all had skin that was tanned from the sun and some were even sporting slight burns on their arms.

"Hey kid, what's wrong here?" Anamaria bowed her head down a bit to speak to Isaiah  who opened his mouth to tell her when he froze like every other villager.

Ana looked to see what the reason for it was and she seethed when she saw a single man wearing a bubble over his head and sitting on top of a human slave much like the ones in Sabaody had done.

Ana observed as the people bowed down to the man, presenting some sort of fabrics to him while keeping their heads down, and that was when Anamaria saw the large metal 'bracelets' around each villager's wrist and the markings on their backs that appeared to be burned into their skin.

After the man had inspected the fabrics, he hit the man that was carrying him for absolutely no reason, shouting something about him being too weak to hold him up as the slave collapsed under the fat man's weight.

"Disgusting! You serve absolutely no purpose! Now I need a new ride!" the Celestial Dragon shouted while he kicked the fallen man's ribs "And even after I went through the effort to bring you to my own private island! You don't deserve to live!"

Anamaria closed Isaiah 's eyes when the Celestial brought out his gun and shot the wounded slave in the head creating a spurt of blood that stained one of the kneeling villager's faces.

"Get rid of him!" the Celestial shouted at his other only two attendants who ran to take away the body and clean the Celestial's robes "Now where is the rest of my fabric?!"

"M...my Lord..." one of the elder villagers stepped forward "...we could not double the making of your royal garbs so all we have is what has been presented to you and..."

"SHUT UP!" the Celestial kicked the poor old man on his stomach "I made sure no one else but me knew that this island existed and with that I kept you safe from pirates and now you are not willing to work for my favour?! For the debt I am owed? You deserve to die!"

"M-my lord" another villager stepped in and Anamaria felt how Isaiah  tensed up, his mother or relative most certainly "We have built you a place where you may rest while we finish the gathering and making of the fabrics. Please, follow me"

The man calmed down, stating that he was in fact merciful for letting them go so easily and he and his two attendants, a large muscular man and a frail looking lanky man, followed the woman to where she said they could stay.

"Isaiah " Ana called out to the boy once the Celestial was gone and everyone was a bit more relaxed "What was that about?"

The boy went on to tell her how, despite them being on a large nearly abandoned island, one day this man and his ship had somehow come across them. When he saw the fabrics the people here made, the man became obsessed and declared them his workers.