Part 7- Her arrival

11th day where LDW was still texting her .But this time she texted back. 

Train station wasn't very far from LDW er house

Train station wasn't very far from LDW er house . He saw It's already more 4:50 . He was literary running to meet her. He went into slumber  waiting for her sitting inside his car . Suddenly his phone buzz and he woke up .He saw the time on his phone it was 7 pm already .But she didn't come or text or call him . He was calling her but it was saying the phone is switched .He was getting worried but he was unable to figure out what should he do.

He was getting worried but he was unable to figure out what should he do

After some moment he noticed a similar figure a far .He came out from his car and run for her and took her in tight embrace . She flinched at his sudden hug and let out a chuckle . Listening her chuckle he tightened the grip and she groaned in pain. He is loosen the grip but still holding her.

LDW : Did I hurt you?

y/n : (*smiling and looking at his face*) Aniyo (no).

LDW :(*kissing her forehead*) You have any idea how much I missed you? 

y/n: (*teasing*) how much?

LDW doesn't answer ,he holds her wrist and drags her to car . The whole ride was silent . He helped her with luggage which was so light in weight as if it's empty . He was leaving but y/n called him .

LDW : Do you want to say something? (*he was expecting her to ask him to stay .Why he wanted that he even don't know*)

y/n : Ummmm... It's raining outside ...

LDW : hmmm..

y/n : Why don't you stay tonight here ? (*LDW raised his eyebrow*) Umm ..

LDW : Do you want me to stay ?

y/n : (*lowering gaze*) hmm...

LDW : Won't that be problem ?

y/n : Come inside .

LDW came inside and sat on couch while y/n went to her bedroom and came after freshen up and changing dress. She offered him a hoodie and loose pant .

y/n : Don't look at me with those eyes?

LDW : these?

y/n : I had ordered M size hoodie and pant . But they gave me XL size. I just didn't return them. You can take a shower and  wear them .

LDW sighed and took them asked where to change. She showed her bedroom attached bathroom. 

===||===

===||===

LDW: Aren't you feeling hungry?

y/n : I have  prepared 2bowls of ramen for us.

LDW :(*smiles*) Okay.

*They sat for dinner . LDW decided asking about her choices*

LDW : y/n...

y/n :(*munching*) hmm..

LDW : Do you have anyone in your life or like someone?

y/n : (*munching*)  If I had someone in my life then why would I roam with you ??

LDW:(*chuckled*) What kind of person you like ?

y/n : Are you setting someone for me? or planning to send me for blind date to get rid of me?

LDW: No ,pabo. Just asking.

y/n : A person who can cook ,do laundry .Most important on whom I can rely on.

LDW : Age?

y/n : Never mattered to me. Moreover , I am not interested in marriage or dating.

LDW : What do you think of me?

y/n : my bestie.

LDW: hmm..

They finished their dinner and y/n was yawning. So LDW asked her to sleep in bedroom ,he will manage in on couch in the living room . y/n wasn't agreeing .Suddenly she said something that made LDW startle at his place.

"Can you please share the bed with me and cuddle me tonight?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next ? 

Things will be remained only in cuddle or ......? 

stay tuned^_^