Part 5 - His visit

Life is always unpredictable for her. y/n didn't lie. She replied  him that she is admitted at general ward. LDW went to visit her.

LDW: hey, what happened to you?  Why you are looking so pale?

*y/n was about to speak doctor came*

Doctor : She is suffering from pylori ulcer. She is weak due to medicine side effect.

LDW: ohh. How long will it take to recover?

Doctor :probably a month.. Are you her relative?

LDW: Friend.

Doctor leaves the place as nurse asked him to attend another patient

Doctor leaves the place as nurse asked him to attend another patient.  Even LDW received a call from office, so he bids her and leaves the place.

During his journey to office he googled about pylori ulcer. He was quite shocked seeing the results. As pylori ulcer is painful and y/n didn't let anyone know about her sickness .He was feeling bad for her.

====||====
y/n's phone was buzzing. She took the phone and saw LDW messaged her.

 She took the phone and saw LDW messaged her

===||===

y/n was really weak, still she prepared some food for him. As LDW was first time visiting her place. After that she freshen up and wore a white long shirt and blue jeans.

 By the time ,LDW's car reached in front of the building where y/n lives

 By the time ,LDW's car reached in front of the building where y/n lives . y/n could see him coming out of his car from her balcony .

LDW's pov:

"I was coming out of my car . Suddenly my heart started to beat faster .But why? Why I am feeling so nervous? It's not my first time meet with any younger girl . She is just a child . She might not have born when I debuted . Let me take a deep breath and knock her door.  "

Ding Dong

y/n opens the door and smiles seeing LDW who was holding a bouquet of flowers

y/n opens the door and smiles seeing LDW who was holding a bouquet of flowers. A strange smile had curved in his lips . 

LDW : Hi, y/n... (*she loses balance*)

due to weakness she was about to fall on floor losing her consciousness. LDW holds her droping the flowers. He steps in holding her on his arms. He places her on couch and splash water on her face. Coming to senses she immediately groans holding her right ankle. LDW went toward her right ankle and trying to fix the twisted ankle .

y/n: Slow slow down, It's hurting , Dong-Wook-shi.

LDW : I am being gentle ,don't move much . (*realization hit*) You can talk ,y/n?

y/n : I can scream too. (*making pout*)Just be gentle with my twisted ankle . I better see a doctor .You can't fix it. 

LDW: Stop moving .Let me see.(*he twisted her leg a little*)

y/n : (*groans*) ugghhh... Wait the pain is gone . How did you do that?

LDW: We will see that later .(*rising eyebrow*) Tell me first why you acted mute with us?

y/n: I never acted mute . Everyone knew I can talk.

LDW: Lia too?

y/n : Yes .(*started laughing seeing his red face*)

LDW: (*sighed*) Don't laugh over me. 

y/n : Now get up from floor and have seat on couch .Let me bring you something to drink. What would you like to have milkshake or mango juice?

LDW: Juice would be better.

y/n : Okay . You know ,you are looking like groom who is waiting for her bride.(*lefts *)

LDW was turning into red tomato out shyness listening her words. He tried his best to hide that but y/n was naughty enough to tease him . Even he allowed that . He didn't even realize how happy he was looking around her. LDW and y/n was having good time talking to each other . Both of them shared about their work and daily hectic . y/n didn't tell him about how big fan she is of him. She acted like a healthy person whole time but LDW knew how sick she was . He also tried his best to make her smile . He apologized about being drunk and laying on her lap . She made him comfort about the incident by telling that she didn't mind at all.  All of sudden his eyes fell on wall clock .It was 9:30 . It was really late and he shouldn't be at any girls place this late . He was about to leave but y/n's words made him startled and eyes go widen and mouth hung open.

"Do you want to eat some ramen before you go?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov:

We all know that what does mean that line ,right ? This a Korean slang which indicates asking someone stay overnight or have intimacy ..

What will be LDW's reaction and answer about y/n's offer?

What actually y/n wanted to express?