Part 2 - Eyes met

y/n was  searching some certain books from public library

y/n was  searching some certain books from public library .Suddenly she heard some notification sound. She took out her phone and opened the notification . It was from production house .She needs to visit the shooting spot at tomorrow.

===||===

It was the 3rd day of the shooting where female lead and male lead gonna meet for the first time . So miss y/n was called along with the leads  to make the scenes more realistic . All of them were given script to memorize including y/n . y/n signed Miss Lia to start practicing with her . y/n didn't utter a single word this time too. After some time Miss Lia was prepared with her dialogues. 

A staff member called y/n to follow him to LDW's vanity van. She followed him with cold face holding the script. Entering the vanity van, she found the empty. She was looking around the van , It was no less than a luxurious apartment.

staff2: Ma'am ,Sir is coming within some minutes.

*y/n smiles and nods*

After some time Lee Dong-Wook opened the vanity van door and discover y/n reading the script with whole sincerity .He went inside and fake coughed to grab y/n's attention . Immediately stood up and bowed LDW who was wearing bathrobe and holding ice-cream box . LDW asked her to seat with eye gesture.

LDW : You can hear ,right?

*y/n nods her head and gave him a small smile*

LDW: Would you like to have some ice-cream?

*y/n nods in negative*

LDW: Okay , Shall we start?

*y/n again nodes*

LDW : So we are going to practice from second scene where heroine meets the hero for the first time. After practicing with you , I will also need to practice with Lia . So , Let's start.

*This time y/n just blinks her eyes*

LDW's pov:

"Even though she doesn't speak any single word still I can feel her .Why is her smile so attractive ? Her deep dark brown eyes looks like  dark universe. Her fragrance is something else.  Should I ask her which perfume she uses? Will that be rude? Ohh, why my mind is getting filled with her thought?"