Part 4 - Hangover

Alarm was buzzing

Alarm was buzzing . LDW stopped the alarm and wake up rubbing his temple . It's 9 am. His regular morning rising up time . He took deep breath and went toward washroom for freshen up. After preforming his morning routine he was making his morning americano (coffee) and took bread to make toast ,sudden thought hit his mind,

"Who brought me home? I drunk 4 bottles of soju(alcohol) with them .I went to y/n holding another bottle of soju ,then I was talking with her. Then what happened? Did I messed up again? Did I called any exes of mine? Ugghhhh  ,Why I am unable to recall anything!! should I ask y/n? No no .That would be embarrassing. Let me have some chilled water. "

Ding Dong

Rubbing his nape he opened the door and discovered his personal manager holding a case of hangover drink bottles.

Manager : Good Morning ,sir .

LDW:(taking a bottle) From when did you become so much intelligent that you brought hangover drink!!

Manager : Miss y/n ,gave these to me last .But I forgot to keep them in your refrigerator.

LDW: That kid gave these?

Manager : Yeah , She said , you will need bunch of this after waking up.

LDW:  You also started learning her language . bravo. I was making toast for me .Would you like to have some?

Manager : I had my breakfast. You can have ,sir. I forgot to tell you . You are free today. Today you don't any scene to shoot.

LDW : Great .Then I will do the laundry today . 

Manager : Sir , Can I take leave  today?

LDW: Is there anything special today?

Manager: (blushing) blind date!!

LDW : okay .good luck.

good luck