Part 10 - Flashback

y/n was admitted in hospital . LDW was sitting outside her cabin , he opened the diary which was written in English.

 LDW was sitting outside her cabin , he opened the diary which was written in English

Day 1

Today is October 20th . A normal day where my never ending pain gets increased. Today I got to know I have chocolate cyst. Not bad huh. The chances of my infertility is increasing each day huh. 

To light up my mood , I will rewatch my fav drama. No matter how bad my mood is , Lee Dong-Wook's smiling face is enough to make me smile even in pain.

Day 2 

Consulted with 2doctors . Both of them asked for operation but I am not ready.  I asked them to give me medicine just to control the pain .

Day 10

I was better without medicines . Due to taking medicines for making my brain sense  pain and work properly , I am feeling ovary pain too..

Day 11

Ohho , I haven't wrote what is this 1095 days. This is a challenge . I will make sure to meet my husband material real life fictional character Lee Dong-Wook for real. Haha .Funny ,I know.

But I am falling for this man each day . The way he thinks makes him totally husband material.. 

====||====

LDW was reading each page and feeling sad about how much she suffered for her family issues which increased her mental pressure and Neurogenic pain . Even her hormones got uncontrollable which created her uterus issues . She suffered but didn't care about telling that . Studying in South  Korea was a escape for her mental pressure. It was 731 day of her challenge where they meet each other for the first time . y/n's plan wasn't falling in love with him but she fell harder with time but she knows her limit .So she friend zoned herself without knowing how much LDW wanted her in his life. 

LDW decided to marry her despite of their age gap. He didn't care whether she would be able to conceive in future or not . He only cared about that he can't lose her. He informed his family that he will register his marriage the day y/n gets discharge. His family respected his decision.

===============================================================

SEE YOU IN NEXT PART

^_^