Part 1-Her fragrance

??: Slow slow down, It's hurting ,Wookie.

LDW : I am being gentle ,don't move much . (*realization hit*) You can talk ,y/n?

y/n : I can scream too. (*making pout*)Just be gentle with my twisted ankle . I better see a doctor .You can't fix it.

Okay , this happening in present time where y/n has twisted sore ankle and Lee Dong-Wook (LDW) is trying give primary treatment so that her pain decreases. 

For know about there story lets dive into the past where their destiny made plans for them to meet .

-------2 months ago-------

Their story started 2 months ago as per our male lead  Lee Dong-Wook .But for y/n their story started in the end of 730 days of a promise . 

So let's start our story when first time LDW noticed y/n..........

=====||=====

LDW :  Are you sure , we can work on this ? Sign language isn't gonna be easy for anyone..

Script-writer : Sir , ma'am has agreed to learn sign language . She has been practicing sign language from last 2months . You just need to learn some basic communication to communicate with heroine in this movie.

LDW : Okay . I know some basics but no idea how to communicate with actual mute person.

Script-writer : production house has hired someone with  whom you and Miss Lia (Female lead) can practice.

LDW : okay .when will she come?

Script -writer : As per I know ,she will visit you guys at evening at the Starship Entertainment office.

LDW : Okay then.

It was evening  time, LDW and Lia reached office. They were waiting for manager-nim . Suddenly a sweet smell hit his nostrils. He closed eyes and started breathing fast to get the fragrance more  and more. His all senses got activated .His heartbeat went insanely faster . After some moment he opened his eyes and looked around. He started looking around the room too find from where  the fragrance coming from . At that time Manager-nim came  and started talking with them.

Manager : This project is gonna different .(*looking at Lia*) It's going to a little bit hard for you as you are going play mute and deaf girl .Director wants you to use noise canceling device ,so that the reaction comes better.

Lia : Okay. We were supposed to meet someone with whom we would practice.

Manager : (*looking at a staff*) Where is Miss y/n?

Staff 1: She wanted some fresh air . So I suggested her to sit at balcony  of this room.

Manager : Call her here.

Staff 1: Let me get her.

Manager : Dong-wook-shi , you will also practice with her as you will have to communicate with Miss Lia in sign language  in whole series.

LDW: okay.

Staff1 came back with Miss y/n . She bowed them . Manager-nim asked her to take sit with eye gesture .

Manager : Please , meet .This is LDW and Miss Lia . And This is Miss y/n . She will be the one with whom you will practice the script . She is PhD student here. She is also a  teacher  at school where deaf and mute students study. 

LDW: How do you know her? The script has some privacy . Even she looks 

Manager : Her professor is my close friend .He suggested my about her. You can trust her.

LDW : hmm..

During whole conversation y/n didn't utter a single word except for some sign language with her hand. She didn't look at Lia and LDW properly. She was readding the script with full of attention. LDW was looking at her with innocent eyes...

 LDW was looking at her with innocent eyes

LDW in mind,

"Why is my heart beating like this ? How can a dusky ,long haired girl attract me? How can fully covered in cloths girl look so attractive in my eyes .Even she is still a student . What the hell I am thinking? But I can't ignore her appearance . Her freckles are making her cheek look like cheese . Her smell can awaken anyone's dark desire. Ohh , Lee Dong wook ,you are behaving like pervert . She is just a kid in front of you.(*taking deep breath*) Cool down. Behave yourself."

===========================================================

 Will there age difference allow them to fall for each ??

Hey, lovelies ,I hope, you will like the story .

Stay tuned ^_^