Part 3- Sea Shore

y/n gestured LDW to sit beside her. He also sat beside her.

 He also sat beside her

LDW : You love  sea?

y/n : hmmm.

LDW : May I say something?

*y/n nods and blinks her eyes*

LDW : You gave the safe vibe , on whom one can rely on,

*y/n looks at LDW's eyes and smiles and again started looking at moon*

LDW: Almost everyone left the set. You are alone here .It's not safe for you.

*y/n signs with her finger that LDW is still there by her side*

LDW:  How do you know I am gonna stay here tonight.

*y/n points toward her heart and signs to share why he is upset today*

LDW: How do you know that I am upset? 

*she smiles and points at her own heart*

LDW: May I keep my head on your shoulder.

y/n: hmmm..

LDW: you know ,y/n . I also feel tired .I also wanna take break . But it's not that easy. I also need someone who will listen to me sincerely instead of judging me . This lime light , surrounded by people all the time makes me suffocated. I wish , I could escape . I wish , I could spend life like you . You can spend your time with children as much as you want. I know ,your world is silent but more chaotic than mine. 

*y/n looks at his hand .he was holding alcohol bottle. whatever he was saying wasn't in his sense. His tears were dropping on her shoulder. She was caressing his hair.*

LDW : You know ,you are really motherly. You love to take care of everyone without mentioning your credit. You are a good a soul. (*she pressed her lips to stop smiling*).I have been alone for more than 7/8 years. It's true that I went for one night stands to fulfill my needs but I never felt the affection that I am getting from you now. You are really sweet, y/n. (Encircled y/n's arm with one hand)  Can you stay with me forever? You know y/n, even though you can't speak (*y/n squeezed her eyebrows), your eyes expresses everything. I love your smile and dimple. Can we be like this forever. (*rests his head on y/n lap*) . You know  y/n , I want someone to fall for just dong-wook , not the famous actor Lee Dong-Wook. I really want someone who will understand my ups and downs. But see ,that's impossible... (*pause for some moment*) I must be making you boring . Thank you for being with me now . I was feeling really lonely. 

*He encircled his his hands around her tiny waist and shrugged his face into her belly to hide his tears. y/n was stocking his hair on hand and with another hand caressing his back .He raised his head and smiled looking at y/n *

LDW: y/n lets count stars .It's been a long time I haven't done that.

He pulled y/n and made laid beside him on sand and started counting stars like child

He pulled y/n and made laid beside him on sand and started counting stars like child. In between of counting he fell asleep. y/n couldn't figure out what to do with drunk guy. She massaged LDW's manager to take him from here.

======||======

After sometime manager came with two bodyguard to take him. y/n felt relief.

y/n's pov,

"I hope ,he forgets whatever he said to me in drunk state ,otherwise he will feel embarrassed because of his own drunk state. It's really hard for any public figure to lead a normal life. I hope ,he gets someone with whom he will free to express himself. I shouldn't think much about him .Tomorrow is my last day at this shooting spot . After that I will be back to my no so entertaining life.  "

y/n is silent . She rarely speaks which made a confusion in LDW that she is mute. She takes care of people around her silently . y/n likes LDW but didn't feel necessary to express . She loves to admire everything silently . 

===||===

After some time she started coughing badly ,she tried to stop coughing pressing her hand over mouth. When her coughing stopped ,she looked at her hand and chuckled ...

 When her coughing stopped ,she looked at her hand and chuckled

in mind she said ,

"It's okay ,y/n . You will be alright. These small diseases can't kill devil like you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is LDW falling for her or it was just a effect of alcohol?

Does she know him before this shooting deal?

What disease she has?