24

"They came to visit" looking at his husband, Joshua said. "Good morning Mom and Dad"  Jeonghan blurted out and approached his husband.

Placing a kiss on Joshua's cheeks, "Morning babe" He whispered, earning a chuckle from Joshua.

"Jeonghan, can we talk?" Mrs. Hong blurted out, suprising to two boys but Jeonghan eventually nodded.

"We'll just talk for a while son" Mr. Hong assured their nervous son and kissed him on the forehead, making Jishua calm down and nodd. "I'll cook breakfast" He replied and proceeded to the kitchen while the others in the living room.

"Im sorry Mrs. Ho—"

"Im sorry Jeonghan, I guess I was too protective, well Joshua is my son" Mrs. Hong apologised, smiling a bit at Jeonghan who understands that.

"I know mom, I can't blame you for that and I also know what i did was bad, I shouldn't push him away like that, i let my emotions get ahead of me im sorry" Even tho Jeonghan is sitting, he bowed his head down and sincerely apologised, earning a smile from his parents-in-law.

"We forgive you Jeonghan, Joshua already did so why not us too. The thing is dear, We can see that our son loves you very much, maybe even much more than he loved any of the people he loves, You're so important to him Jeonghan so please... Don't push or throw my son away like that" Mrs. Hong added, Jeonghan blushed from hearing that he's veru important to Joshua yet smiled timidly when he remembered pushing Joshua away.

"I know what i did was wrong, I should've been responsible and understandable and let him explain" Now clenching his fist, Jeonghan looks at his knees. "I should've trust him, i shouldn't have doubted him just because of a stupid article. I-" He stoped, tears starting rolling on his cheeks.

"Im such a bad husband, a bad father... Pushing my husband and baby like that..." not being able to hold back his tears, he cried a bit in which Mrs. Hong and Mr. Hong hugged him for that.

"It isn't entirely your fault Jeonghan, of course if an article goes around you can't help but overthink and about the baby, you didn't knew that time" Mr. Hong explained because he is right, he didn't knew yet pushing Joshua away was never a good thing to do.

"He's right dear" Pulling away from the hugg, Mrs. Hong replied smiling at Jeonghan who's wiping his tears. "but remember, pregnant or not you shouldn't push Joshua away.. He's my son, he's been through that before i know, being pushed away, it hurted him more than you think especially now that it's you pushed him away" Mrs. Hong added.

"Im not trying to make you feel guilty, im just stating this because i think you deserve to know atleast some other things about Hyujin, the rest is up to our son if he'll tell you or not" Mrs. Hong assured and Jeonghan nodded.

"Also, Joshua may look matured and doesn't really care because some of those are my fault, i got sick so early now that i have to retire and pass him the entire company which im guilty of.. But Joshua's sensitive, he always had been, he just learned how to hide and keep it from others so Jeonghan, please take care of my son, our son" Mr. Hong said so sincerely, Jeonghan smiled so gentle and determined knowing that he will take care of Joshua, his husband and he can also feel the loving warmth of Joshua's parents have for Joshua.

"Dad, Even if you say it or not, I'll take care of Joshua until i die, I'll treasure and love him and our child, I swear I'll make it up to them, I won't ever leave him alone" Jeonghan said so determined, you can see passion and his strong and warm love for Joshua in his eyes in which his parents-in-law nodded to, because seeing Jeonghan cry just because of his mistake and hurting his husband, showed his parents-in-law that Jeonghan really loves Joshua, a lot.

"Alright shall we eat? Prerty sure my boy prepeared something delicious" Mr.Hong said and they proceeded to the kitchen in which Joshua had prepeared their breakfast.

"Food's looking delicious sweetie" Mrs. Hong complimented Joshua who smiled. "Of course it is, you taught me" He replied sitting down beside Jeonghan and they continued to eat.

Now Joshua of course noticed that Jeonghan's eyes were just a tiny but puffy, he knew that he teared up.

"Hannie, you okay?" He asked in a whisper, suprising Jeonghan but he figured Joshua noticed his eyes. "Im fine Shuji" Jeonghan replied, smiled gently, assuring his husband that it wasn't a big deal.

Joshua got the message and smiled back gently and they continued to eat.

After a while Mr and Mrs.Hong left, waving them goodbye, the car left. Joshua and Jeonghan proceeded to go inside the mansion.

Upon coming in, Joshua immediately felt arms wrapped around his waist, Jeonghan's head buried on his shoulder, back hugging him.

"Hannie?" He called. "Hm?" Jeonghan softly responded. "You sure you're alright?" Joshua asked, a little worried.

"I am.. It's just im sorry" Jeonghan replied, burying his head on his husband's shoulder.

Not needing explanation, Joshua exactly knows what Jeonghan's talking about. "Han, It's alright you were overwhelmed and confused so you pushed us away" Joshua said pulling away from the back hug to face Jeonghan.

"And you didn't know about our child, That's my fault" Joshua assured but still saw Jeonghan looking down, his grip at Joshua's hand tighten a bit. "How? When you've clearly done nothing but suffer and i wasn't there for you...." A guilty and timid voice was used by the older, but he wasn't crying just sad.

He can't cry, well atleast not infront of people.

"Look at me" Jeonghan then sat his head up, looked at his husband who greeted him with a soft kiss.

Of course he kissed back, softly and gently. "Whatever happens or whatever we both do at each other, I'll always love you" pulling away from the kiss, Joshua smiled and blurted out making Jeonghan smile.

Swearing to protect his husband and their child at all cost.

"Whatever happens, whatever we both do at each other, I'll always love you too Shuji" Jeonghan replied back, both boys smiling so gently at each other.

"Shall we buy some stuffs for the baby?" Jeonghan asked, Joshua chuckled and nodded his head then both boys proceeded to the car.

"Baby it's cold outside, put your jacket on"

A filler episode before i fully come back :>