17

"Jeonghan, im sorry you can't be here" A voice at the door claimed, Jeonghan turned around to look and saw Mrs. Hong.

"B-but.." His heart dropped yet again knwoing that Joshua's mom had forbidden him to even see Joshua.

"Im sorry darling but it's for the best.. You'll be graduating soon you should focus on your studies more, we'll take care of Joshua and your child" Mrs. Hong continued which such a cold tone leaving Jeonghan nonchoice but to follow.

He looked at Joshua again, stood up, kissed his forehead and whispered, "Im sorry, I love you" as he was about to placed his hands on Joshua's stomach he paused, feeling like he have no rights so he just bowed at his parents-in-law and left the room.

"Jeonghan, we're sorry" Seungcheol said along with Soonyoung vut Jeonghan isn't crying, he smiled at the two and left.

He can't cry.. He wanted to cry ever since yesterday but he can't.. Jeonghan usually don't cry unless it hurts him badly, now it does so he'll cry his heart out in the mansion.

---------

A week later Joshua still hasn't woken up but Jeonghan was too busy drowning himself in school works plus Mrs. Hong doesn't even allow him to know an update. But Seungcheol knows.

"Soonyoung said Joshua's is stable as usual" sitting down beside the busy Jeonghan he updated, but recieved no response.

"The baby is also doing well" He tried again yet, no response.

It may not look like Jeonghan might not care anymore but it's the exact opposite, he cares a lot, a lot more than you think and hearing this update from Seungcheol is like a refreshing wind of oxygen for him but he can't bare to reply nor smile.. Not until he sees his husband and child again.

Sighing in defeat Seungcheol tapped Jeonghan's shoulder, smiled and left the younger to go to his next class. Jeonghan burried his head in his book so relief about the update.

"God, please.. Make Joshuji and our child better and I'll promise I'll fo better" He prayed 'Well that's if i have another chance to do better' he thought knowing that Joshua might be mad at him when he wakes up nor Mrs. Hong is also mad at him.

"Please.."

---------

Another day passed by and Joshua slowly gained consciousness by opening his eyes, greeted by a white ceiling, He knew he passed out and is hoping Jeonghan would be there the moment he wokes up like last time but..

"Joshua! Dear, My baby" Mrs. Hong called so gladly seeing Joshua with consciousness again with Mr. Hong also beside, No Jeonghan.

"Hyung!" Another voice called on the left and he saw Soonyoung and Seokmin. Seokmin had already gone home 6 days ago, the moment they found Joshua, the younger went home.

"Hey.." He answered so tiredly but smiling but a faint one which the others didn't notice and smiled back. "We're so glad your okay son" Mr. Hong said, Joshua can only smile.

He's mind hoping that Jeonghan would appear any second, but no.. 'I guess he's still mad?' he thought.

"Hyung.. -i-im sorry- i-i shouldn't.. Have left y-you" now crying, Seokmin apologised making Joshua chuckled. "It's alright minnie, it wasn't your fault" He assured the younger who's now being comforted by Soonyoung.

"Now rest my dear, you and your baby are fine alright? You dad will handle the company until you deliever your baby alright?" Joshua nodded, seeing the smile on his mother's face makes him happy, but there is something bugging him.

He wanted to ask where Jeonghan is or how is he doing?, You can't blame Joshua, he loves the guy.

"Mom wher-" but he was cutted off when the door opened. "Hyung!" minghao and the others called.

Still no Jeonghan.

---------

"Jeonghan! Jeonghan—" Excitedly  called by Seungcheol on the library. "SHHHHH" he stopped and appoached Jeonghan.

"Joshua's awake!" he tried to makenit quitly as possible, Jeonghan suprised by the news but then let out a big sigh of relief. "Seriously that's the first time i saw some reaction for a week now! Come on let's go!" Seungcheol pulling Jeonghan's arms.

Jeonghan is so relief and happy now that Joshua is awake and fine and he's gonna see him again. Wait- he's gonna see him again? He stopped walking making Seungcheol stop too.

"Jeonghan?" Seungcheol called. Jeonghan looking down, clenching his fist. "I-i can't" such a painful tone can be heard from Jeonghan which made Seungcheol frown.

"Jeonghan! Wake up! Your his husband, of course you can" Seungcheol said almost snapping out. Yes he knows Mrs. Hong said so but even so he's Joshua's husband. He can still see him if he really wants too.

'I know and i want to see him'

"but aunt told me i can't"

Words that comes out of Jeonghan's mouth is different than he wants to say, one thing that is keeping him maybe it's because that he feels too guilty and is afraid of seeing Joshua mad at him.

"Fine. Whatever Jeonghan. If you really want to see him you won't mind other's opinion, he's your husband for godsake!" Seuncheol snapped in which Jeonghan flinched at and the older left the library leaving Jeonghan alone, standing at the door.

"Fuck this.."

---------

The others now left the room so Joshua can rest, He's now laying down on the bed, his hands on his stomach looking outside the window. 'Will he really won't come?' He can feel his heart clenched, he really wants to see Jeonghan.

"Hey Shua" A familiar voice called making Joshua bolt up and sat up hoping it's Jeonghan.

"Oh Hey Cheol" A hint of dissapointment can be heard from Joshua's voice. "Yah are you not happy i came?" Seungcheol joked with Joshua laughing a bit. "No i am" He replied with a sincere smile, glad that Seungcheol is here.

Seungcheol sat on the bed, since it is a vip room in the hospital and the room is like a huge condo. "Jeonghan?" Joshua asked.

Seungcheol knowing what that question meant he replied "Well.. He's doing fine.. A little bit and im not sure if he'll be visiting anytime soon" Telling the truth, seeing the frown build up on Joshua's face "I see"

"Don't worry I'll make sure to punch him in his sense" He joked yet again and successfully made Joshua laugh. "Please don't, just give him time" still laughing a bit Joshua replied.

They heard the door slam opened and revealed someone, someone that Joshua had been craving to see the moment he woke up.

"Joshua"