22

"Joshuji?" But no response from his husband now this got him worried.

Jeonghan quickly washed hands, paused washing the dishes and went to the entrance.

"Joshu—" Jeonghan cutted himself off when he saw Joshua arranging the coat hanger because it seemed to have fallen.

"Im alright Hannie, It's just i pushed this hanger on my way in" Joshua assured which was the truth which calmed Jeonghan.

"I swear i felt like i can't leave you alone" Jeonghan chuckled and helped his husband who also chuckled. "I can't blame you for that, all i did was make you worried" A hint of guiltness and timidness was heard.

"Shuji" Jeonghan called softly, both of the boys had finished fixing the arranging the hanger back to it's place and are now standing.

"Baby look at me" Placing his hands on Joshua's cheeks, Joshua looks at him. "You didn't always make me worried okay? You always make me happy. It's normal for me to be worried because i love you" Jeonghan explained, Joshua can't help but smile at his husband's words.

"I love you too" Joshua replied back before the two boys leaned in for a kiss. The usual soft and gentle kiss was formed, sharing their love for each other.

Later on Joshua wrapped his hands on Jeonghan's shoulder the other at his husband's back of the head. "Mnh.." Soft groan went out on Jeonghan's mouth when Joshua tugged his hair slightly and deepening their kiss.

Jeonghan then completely deepened their kiss more , he slid his tounge in, exploring and tasting the strawberry flavor from Joshua's mouth that he won't get tired of, same goes for Joshua, letting Jeonghan's tounge dxplore his mouth while tasting the cherry-wine flavored that he longs for lately.

Jeonghan's hands on Joshua's hips, rubbing it softly. Pulling away from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting their mouths, panting due to the lack of oxygen from their heated kiss, Both boys continued to look at each other so passionately yet a little lustful.

Before they could lean in again the doorbell rang. "I-I'll get that" Jeonghan said letting go of Joshua's hips and opened the door.

Joshua just stood there completely lost, it's not like he doesn't love it when they make out or anything, he loves it like a lot but he can't seem to control it.. He feels like longing for it from time to time unlike usual.

"Dr. Nim" Jeonghan blurted out snapping Joshua out of his thoughts. "Sorry for coming on such short notice" Dr. Nim replied.

"No no it's alright come in" Joshua said, Dr. Nim comin in and Jeonghan closed the door. "Do you need anything hyung?" Joshua asked as they made their way to the living room.

"Actually it's just to tell you guys that Joshua will need to have to attend the scheduled appointment that was made for him" Dr. Nim exppained, handing out a paper. "Wait why?" Acxepting the paper Joshua read it, there are a bunch of days and times.

"Your father, specifically requested it. It's to make sure you and your child are alright" Dr. Nim explained once again. "I see" Joshua replied and Jeonghan went in and grabbed the paper reading it.

Now since Joshua is feeling a bit 'weird' in what he like to call it, he figured why not ask Dr. Nim about it but he's too shy to ask it around Jeonghan so.

"Hannie, can you get us some water? Dr. Nim might be thirsty" He said. "Of course Shuji" Placing a kiss on Joshua's cheeks, Jeonghan put the paper on the table and left.

"You're lucky Shua, but he's more lucky enough to have you" Dr. Nim claimed, leaning himself at the couch in which joshua smiled at, it's true they're both lucky to have each other.

"Uhm Hyung I've been feeling kind off weird lately.." Joshua paused. "Hm?" Dr. Nim replied.

"I-it's like my body feels hot and longs fpr something and whenever me and Jeonghan kiss, my body reacts like wanting for more—"

"You can just say that your horny Joshua" Dr. Nim claimed literally flustering Joshua. "A-am i?" He questioned the doctor, blushing.

"Yes, it's apparently normal, pregnant or not you still get horny but I've read about this before that it's part of the pregnancy hormones soooo" Dr. Nim now sitting up looking at Joshua who's flustered looking down.

"W-well is it okay to—" Joshua was cutted off again. "Have sex? Fuck while pregenant? It is, after all your horniness won't stop unless you fuck" Dr. Nim explained so normally, well because it is normal.

But for Joshua he suddenly feels shy talking about this to someone, sure yeah he and Jeonghan had fucked many times already and he loves it everytime but for some reasons he suddenly feels flustered and shy, maybe he's just embarrassed about it?

He is.

"Don't be embarrassed Shua it's normal, hormones and shit" Dr. Nim added making Joshua feel less embarrassed and smiled.

"But keep in mind to not be rough and just be gentle and careful when you and Jeonghan are gonna do it, remember Shua you have a baby in your tummy. Avoid letting your stomach feel any weight or pressure" Dr. Nim added in which Joshua nodded too and that's when Jeonghan entered, he was just walking so casually with the water meaning he didn't heard the conversation.

Then they continued on to chat but Dr. Nim didn't stay that long because it's already so 5 minutes later he left, leaving the two husbands alone in the mansion again.

Joshua can feel himself tired but mostly nervous, can he really ask Jeonghan to fuck him? Well he can't, becaus ehe never asks that. Whenever he and Jeonghan fucks it just starts off with a heated make out session and they both proceed to fuck when both of them doesn't have any complaints.

"Joshuji, go to our room im pretty sure your tired, I'll just finsih washing the dishes" Jeonghan said, snapping Joshua out of his thoughts and nodded, went up to their room.

Later, Jeonghan then entered their room and saw Joshua sitting on their bed, his hair is a little wet, wearing white oversized t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"You took a bath?" Jeonghan asked sitting down beside Joshua. "Mhm" Joshua replied and looked at Jeonghan, who's dark black eyes are also looking at him.

Joshua decided to initiate first, he stood up and sat down on Jeonghan's lap, Suprising Jeonghan. "Shuji" Jeonghan breathed out while Joshua brush his hands on Jeonghan's hair.

"Hannie" Joshua whispered before leaning in for a kiss, Jeonghan not jesitating and kissed back his hands placed on Joshua's waist.

Joshua opened his mouth sending the message to Jeonghan to insert his tounge in, in which Jeonghan did and sucked Joshua's mouth.

Pulling away from the kiss, Jeonghan blurted out "Shuji, I don't think it's a good idea doing this right now—" trying to warn Joshua that he might not control it.

"It's alright, I asked Dr. Nim about this earlier" Joshua replied, giving a small kiss with a lick on the corner of Jeonghan's mouth. "He said it's fine, just be gentle" He added a little desperate now in which Jeonghan can see in his husband's eyes.

Now Jeonghan will be lying if he said that he doesn't want to fuck Joshua, Oh he really does. It's been almost month or so since their last fuck so seeing Joshua desperate and sexy with his wet hair, sitting on him. How can he refuse?

"Alright, I'll be gentle"