20

"Joshua!" Jeonghan tried to call one more time but no reponse and his husband was no where in sight. "Shit"
He ran outside the room and mad ehis way in the elevator to the ground floor where the nurses are.

"J-joshua, Yoon Joshua, My husband is not in his room!" He said desperately worried making the nurses panic. "Alright sir we'll check" The nurse tried to calm Jeonghan down.

Jeonghan stayed there worried, breathing heavily and then he suddenly remembered seeing Hijun on this hospital earlier, on the parking lot.

"Motherfucker" He whispered, thinking Hijun could've made his move and took Joshua.

_______

Meanwhile Joshua, no he was not in fact with Hijun nor did Hijun took him. Joshua was just on the rooftop, sitting, enjoying taking some fresh air.

'Wait, maybe i should've told Jeonghan im going here' He thought to himself, as he was about to stand up the door busted open.

"JOSHUA!" Dr. Nim shouted, alittle out of breath from running. "Oh hi Dr. Nim haha" The younger replied akwardly, Dr. Nim sighed because the doctor always finds him here, even when he was a kid.

Everytime Joshua gets hospitalised, Joshua tends to leave his room and make his way here for some fresh air and peaceful time in which Dr. Nim always finds him.

"Joshua, you shouldn't really leave your room without notice, You can go here if you want to but atleast tell us or even atleast Jeonghan, your husband. He's dead worried about you" Dr. Nim leaned on the door, Joshua smiled a bit knowing that Jeonghan is worried and cares for him but yeah Dr. Nim's right, he atleast need to tell someone about him going to the rooftop, it's not goodmaking people worry.

"I will, Sorry hyung" Joshua smiled, Dr. Nim also smiled, He doesn't mind Joshua calling him hyung, it makes him sound less old so. "But can you tell him im here? Only this time pleaseeee" He added doing the oelase gesture with his hand.

"Alright, but next time well hopefully I'll see you again in the hospital when your gonna deliver okay? Take care of yourself Joshua" Dr. Nim said, Joshua nodded in whcih Dr. Nim left to tell Jeonghan that his husband is at the rooftop.

Once Jeonghan heard the news from Dr. Nim he immediately felt relief and went to the rooftop.

"Shuji" a gentle voice called, Joshua knowing it's his husband, he smiled still looking at at the view and replied "Hm?"

Jeonghan sat down beside Joshua, leaning his head at his husband's shoulder. "You should really update me, I went beserk earlier" replying, Jeonghan said earning a chuckle from the younger.

"I know, im sorry" Still chuckling, Joshua replied now holding Jeonghan's hand who also held his hand back. "What acftually took you so long to visit? We're you still mad?" Now looking at the older, Joshua asked.

"No I wasn't.. I was never mad at you Shuji, The moment I heard you got ran to the hospital a week ago I felt so guilty" Now Jeonghan sat his head up looking at Joshua "What made me feel more guilty and worried is becauae it's the exact same day I found out about our child" Grabbing Joshua's hands and kissing it.

"Im sorry" Said so sincerely by Jeonghan, Joshua seeing the guiltness and frown at his husband's face who added "The exact same day I felt like I had many faults and wasn't enough for you, the exact same day.. " He paused.

"That your mother forbid me to see you, And I know if I really loved I would've not follow that but I was feeling pathetic and I kept blaming myself, Too guilty to even face you, that's why i took to long... Im sorry love" Jeonghan fi ished explaining looking down, gripping Joshua's hand tightly.

Joshua looked at Jeonghan smiling warmly, glad that Jeonghan wasn't mad at him and he understands so he grabbed Jeonghan's chin with his other hand and made Jeonghan sat his head up so he could look at him.

"Han.. Love It's alright, I forgive you, We forgive you" Smiling so warmly and gently, Joshua assured making Jeinghan feel better and smile back. "It'll be unfair if your the only one who apologise so, Im sorry... Sorry for not telling you about our child, Im sorry for not taking care of myself and Im sorry.." he paused.

"Im sorry for not telling you I had an ex..." Said so timidly, Jeonghan noticed. Maybe he wasn't comfortable with talking about that? Maybe that's why his friends are overprotective of Shua? Maybe Hujin did something bad to Joshua? Jeonghan thought and all the answer to those questions are yes but he doesn't know yet, It's alright he's willing to wait until Joshua's ready.. If he doesn't wanr to bring it up then it's alright, both boys doesn't want to remember their painful memories..

"Shuji it's alright, I understand that you were scared but I'll never leave you, I WONT leave you guys, I'll stay be yourside" Jeongham replied smiling so gently and passionately making Joshua glad. "And for Hujin, I don't chave any interest in knowing him nor I care about him so if your uncomfortable with him as a topis or to him, himself, let's not bring him up anymore mkay?" He added, a hint of jealousy in his voice was noticed by Joshua who chuckled.

"Okay Hannie" Joshua replied, the husbands looking at each other so passionately then to the view, enjoying their time on the rooftop together.

A while later Joshua was feeling sleepy so they went down but they stumbled up upon Dr.nim telling the husbands that Joshua can go home now in which they did come home.

---------

"Home" Joshua breathed in as soon as they entered their mansion, oh how he missed it. "Want to eat something? I'll cook" Jeonghan blurted out giving a soft peck at Joshua's cheeks.

"Nothing, let's go to our room Hannie" Joshua replied, a whisper, a seductive whisper which suprise and flustered Jeonghan but he followed his husband and bot boys went to their room.

"Shuji—" Before Jeonghan could finish he felt a pair of lips pressing against his.

It was Joshua kissing him, his arms wrapped around Jeonghan's neck, Jeonghan of course back, his hand on Joshua's waist.

Joshua's hand is now on the back of Jeonghan's hands, leaning it more closer, deepening their kiss which earned a soft groan from both boys.

"Ah—Jeonghan"