5

'I think... Im falling in love..Again..' Joshua thought. 'What no.. I can't'

'I don't want to get hurt anymore' Joshua thought as he layed down the bed and went fast asleep a few mins later.

--------

A while later Jeonghan had came back and went to their room only to see Joshua sleeping peacefully again.

'He's sleeping again' Jeonghan thought as he smiled at the sight.

To be honest at this point the two had already fallen in love with each other, they got to know each other and spend time with each other more which made their feelings awake an well for Jeonghan he had fallen in love with Joshua because of the Joshua's gentleness, kindness, soft voice, his smile, his eyes and he's looks and basically because Joshua is was himself where he isn't any matured and focused on work 21 yeras old  but himself who's a fun, cute, a little prankster and always smiling and happy and enjoys the things he love.. On the other hand Joshua had fallen in love of Jeonghan because of his kindness  thoughtfulkness and his abgelic looks and the way how Jeonghan looks out for him even when they weren't close back then, how Jeonghan is himself which is a joyful nd hapoy prankster but is actually kind and helpful when needed.

But the two are still thinking about it well Jeonghan already did.

'Who would've thought i would fell in love with the person i was arranged marriage too? I even remembered saying tha marriage doesn't mean anything if it doesn't have any love but guess what? It has now well atleast I know and sure that I love him, i don't know about him tho' Jeonghan thought as he went and washed up then went to the bed.

---------

The next day Joshua actually woke up a little early this time, Joshua went and sat up and checked the time which was 11:21 am which means he skipped breakfast again, resting is good but skipping meals is bad. Joshua sighed but then looked at his side and to his suprise Jeonghan was there still sleeping.

'Did i really woke up before him?' Joshua thoughtband then continued to admire Jeonghan's angelic features making him blush.

'No Joshua.. No not again' Joshua shook the feeling off then went out the bedroom.

------

"Morning" Jeonghan greeted as he saw Joshua eating onthe kitchen. "Oh morning" Joshua freeted back with a gentle smile with Jeonghan blushing and sitting down too.

"I was about to wake you up but then i got distracted by the food sorry" Joshua said as he chuckled with Jeonghan smiling.

"It's alright, i understand if you're hungry because you barely eat" Jeonghan replied then the two ate.

"Jeonghan" Joshua called with Jeonghan humming as a response

"I-if you want can we like just drive around go to places" Joshua asked nervouxly with Jeonghan's heart race a bit and was suprised to hear that.

"Yeah yeah i mean sure i don't mind, but where exactly are we head to?" Jeonghan replied trying to keep his excitement in because Joshua for the first time asked him to go somewhere with him.

"Somewhere" Joshua just looked away and smiled.

--------