Future : The End

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What's going on? Her flames are growing smaller?" Dino questioned. Uni hugged herself a little tighter and fell to her knees. "Uni?" Tsuna yelled. "What's wrong, Uni?" Reborn asked her. "Maybe... she's fearing death?" Byakuran questioned smirking.

"I wouldn't be surprised even if she were. Though she's the Princess of the arcobaleno's, she's only a kid." Reborn commented. "It's alright Uni. Let's think of another way around this!" Tsuna suggested to her. "I'm sorry, I'll be fine... There is no other way. Thank you... everyone." she said standing up. Her flames were burning strongly once more. "That child!" Bianchi yelled. "Please stop!" Kyoko begged. "Uni-chan!" Haru was now crying.

Hibari glanced over at the group. He saw they were coming up with a combo attack and pulled out Roll. Sakura was about to pull out Hibi but Hibari stopped her. "You can barely stand. Don't do anything extra." he told her. A frown appeared on her face. "I want to do something to help Uni as well. I know what it's like to be considered special and to have a whole family counting on you. If anyone understands her best it's me." she told him holding his shirt tightly, tears were threatening to fall. Hibari felt his face twitch.

"Then watch me," he said to her. She blinked and looked up at him. There was a barely noticeable blush on his face. "Watch me. I'll make sure you'll be able to help her just like you want. It's my turn now. You've done enough." he assured her. He grabbed her left hand with his cloud ring on and ignited both their flames. Together they opened Roll's box. Hibari was one person Sakura trusted without a second thought. She nodded her head fully putting her faith and trust into him.

Her feelings were also received as Roll came out of his box. He nodded to both of them and went to join Alfin and the other box animals. "Okay! Now!" Basil attracted everyone's attention. "That's!" Kikyou yelled. "The flames of all the box weapons have merged within the rain dolphin!" he couldn't believe it. "It's the combination system of the box weapons!" Futa yelled out. "That might be powerful enough to break the barrier." Reborn commented.

"Now, Alphin! " Basil joined his dolphin as they had their rain flames burning brightly. The collision was only enough for a decent dent and a small hole. "Damn it. It's not working! It's only making a small hole." Basil pointed out disappointed. "That's good enough for me." Gamma entered the barrier.

Beaten but looking cool Gamma smiled at Uni. "Hey, Princess." he greeted her. "Gamma!" she said, surprised. "I finally get to see you, only to have you slip away yet again. That's not very fair is it?" he asked her, smirking. He took a step towards her. "Won't you use my flames too?" He went over and hugged her. The arcobaleno's flames grew even brighter.

Gamma smiled fondly at her. "I won't leave you alone." He promised her. "No!" Tazaru yelled. "Brother!" Nosaru cried out. Gamma ignored them, keeping his full attention on Uni. "Do you remember what you whispered in my ear long ago? I still haven't given you an answer." He whispered to her. Uni buried her face in his chest as she began to cry. "Come on. That's not the face to show at a time like this. That's not what your mother taught you." he said as he pulled her away a little to look at her face.

Uni smiled with her heart as she leaned on Gamma. No words needed to be exchanged; it was clear how they felt about one another. Just like that they disappeared only leaving behind their clothes and the pacifiers.

Everyone was frozen in shock. Tears of those who loved Uni and Gamma fell down their faces. The Yakuza Princess let go of Hibari as tears streamed down her face. There should have been more she could have done. Anything at all. She took a step forward before falling to her knees.

"Gamma! Uni!" Tsuna yelled in shock and horror. He flew down and landed where they once stood. "Uni..." He whispered her name as he held the pacifiers. "The arcobaleno aren't reviving!" Futa commented in fear that Uni and Gamma's death meant nothing. "No. The flames should have been properly absorbed. It'll take a little more time." Reborn explained.

Byakuran landed. "Hey you! What have you done? You killed the final piece of the puzzle that I'd been searching so long for... you've put all my efforts to waste. My dream to awaken the trinisette and make this world far greater than any dimension... is ruined because of your little friendship games... Do you know... WHAT THIS MEANS?" Byakuran was pissed. But Tsuna didn't care. He discharged so much flames that it sent the Milliforie leader flying back.

The Vongola leader stood up. "Who do you think it was that killed Uni? Because you made this world the way it is...Uni...DIED!" Tsuna's eyes were full of determination and unforgiveness. "I won't forgive you, Byakuran!" He yelled his flames burning brightly and brilliantly all around him.

Byakuran wasn't amused. "Hm? You won't forgive me?" He started laughing. "What nonsense! You're a joke of a human being!" He laughed at Tsunayoshi. "I'd understand if you saw value in her as a powerful device. After all, Uni was an item that I needed in order to become an invincible God! But to see her as a woman of all things! It can only be a momentary intoxication of hormones that you'd think you could oppose me with humanism! If that's your answer to living obediently trapped inside human society, then it's pathetic! Hypocrisy could never win against the ugly desires of humans! That's how this world is made" Byakuran yelled out. He was getting ready to finish this. He was beyond livid.

"Roots are growing out of Byakuran's legs!" Basil warned Tsuna. "He's stabilizing his body! He means to put an end to this!" Kikyou explained. "Operation... X." Tsuna planned to finish this as well. It has gone on long enough. "Tsuna's gonna counter with his X burner?" Yamamoto questioned. Hibari went over to the sad and broken Sakura. He lifted her off the ground. She stayed in his arms, too weak to protest. Too broken to care.

"You really ruined everything for me! That doll with the pacifiers was my ultimate toy!" Byakuran prepared his attack. "Don't you dare insult Uni anymore than you already have! You don't even deserve to say her name!" Tsuna yelled back.

The barrier started to glow and crack. "The barrier is breaking." Gokudera pointed out to everyone. "DIE!" Byakuran yelled at Tsuna. "BYAKURAN!" Tsuna yelled back. Battle cries, flashing flames, burning dying wills, clashing and blending of flames all happened at once. Until it was only Tsuna's X burner that was visible. Byakuran had lost. He cried out in pain as he turned to ash. The only thing left of Byakuran was his Sky Mare ring.